dan668s
Gold
Gold

Poly bushings for front sway bar end links

Post by dan668s »

Hi,

I need these bushing at the front for my GTV6.
At least I need the top ones that is used to mount to the sway bar end links.

I've only found these from Performatek:

However, I think shipping would be slow and expensive from the US to Norway.

So does anyone know if either Superflex og Powerflex can supply these bushings? I haven't found them in their parts-catalogues, but maybe they call them something else?

All help is appreciated :D
Alfa Romeo - The thinking man's car!
--------------------------------------------
2004 Alfa Romeo Sportwagon 1.9 JTD
1986 Alfa Romeo GTV6 2.5
Sporttunergtv6
Platinum
Platinum

Post by Sporttunergtv6 »

performatek sells powerflex bushings so you can just order them from powerflex uk.
gtv11636
Gold
Gold

Post by gtv11636 »

Sporttunergtv6 wrote:performatek sells powerflex bushings so you can just order them from powerflex uk.
Not corect! Performatek doesnt sell Powerflex bushings, maybe superflex from the UK or superpro from Australia wich looks realy the same but for sure not Powerflex.

You can NOT get the end links bushings fro anyone else, as they make them specialy for him.

Andy is a Realy Grate Guy though, so I strongly reccomend you give him a call or e mail him, and I dont think shippment is that slow :wink:
I have excelent long experience with Andy, and Hes realy grate.
gtv11636
Gold
Gold

Post by gtv11636 »

Sporttunergtv6 wrote:performatek sells powerflex bushings so you can just order them from powerflex uk.
Not corect! Performatek doesnt sell Powerflex bushings, maybe superflex from the UK or superpro from Australia wich looks realy the same but for sure not Powerflex.

You can NOT get the end links bushings fro anyone else, as they make them specialy for him.

Andy is a Realy Grate Guy though, so I strongly reccomend you give him a call or e mail him, and I dont think shippment is that slow :wink:
I have excelent long experience with Andy, and Hes realy grate.
Sporttunergtv6
Platinum
Platinum

Post by Sporttunergtv6 »

oopsie... sorry i got that wrong and i completely agree about andy and his products.

ya know, shipping via the US postal service is usually alot cheaper then UPS or DHL and you can calculate shipping on the website usps.com.
Saughassy
Silver
Silver

Re: Poly bushings for front sway bar end links

Post by Saughassy »

dan668s wrote:Hi,

I need these bushing at the front for my GTV6.
At least I need the top ones that is used to mount to the sway bar end links.

I've only found these from Performatek:

However, I think shipping would be slow and expensive from the US to Norway.

So does anyone know if either Superflex og Powerflex can supply these bushings? I haven't found them in their parts-catalogues, but maybe they call them something else?

All help is appreciated :D
Give a chance them!

I've ordered some stuff from Performatek and Andy was VERY patient and helpful. :) If u order small and lightweight stuffs, p&p will be fast and cheap (Especially i ve paid less than 3 dollars (p&p) and wait less than 2 weeks for 4 small poly bushings to Hungary
kevin
Verde
Verde

Post by kevin »

Md, Patrick and any other Oz on this site can you tell me if the Superflex bushings i order from the UK or in fact made in Australia as the packet has a pic of Oz on it. Why I am asking is it takes forever to get a order from the UK(shipped to the tip of Africa) when I can just get my sister(she is Australian) from Oz to send to me. If this is so under what site is it.
x-rad
Verde
Verde

Post by x-rad »

air post...two weeks maximum