gtv11636
Gold
Gold

Dont Buy From Vince Bachu In The UK!!

Post by gtv11636 »

Consider yourself warned!!

I bought a lot of parts from Vince Bachu 3 years ago.
After asking him specificly to check each item and not to send broken parts or rusty body parts he did anyway!

He sold me a front GTV6 door with a lot of rust wich had to be cut and weld, a rear hatch wich also had to weld in a piece of metal, rusty front windows channels and a lot of broken plastics\ interior trims and a broken rear bumper and this was after I specificly asked him time after time to check the parts to be rust free and complete in good condition with no cracks and broken pieces etc..
I spent Hundrests of dollars on repairing those parts, why did he sent me broken and rusty parts like i already had here, think i would have payed so much and go throu all this efforts just for getting worse parts then the ones i already had in here ?!

He also sent me the parts without paying all the shipping costs and with no Invoice cousing me to pay like 1000$ costums and 500$ on extra shipping costs wich He should have taking care of, I payed Him all the money He asked wich suposed to also Include all shipping costs( thats what he said)

I Restrained myself for the past 3 years from saying anything bad about this guy in this Forum or any other Forum but I'v had it with him, enough is enough!! I realy belived all his bulshit so thats why I kept my mouth shut, Guess this was a Huge Misstake after all.

I cositently wrote him Hundredts of e mails and even tryed speaking with him few times on the phone.

He promissed a lot of diffrent things and ideas and then broke his promisses one by one, time after time afte time .... I can not belive this Guy, never had such thing, One day He's promissing something and the next day he's making excuses and then dissapear and so on...

It always took him from month to few month to answer my e mails always with diffrent excuses, He even tryed getting me off his back by writting me few e mails pretending He is Vince brother saying he took over the business and trying to shake me out of his back Saying its not his responsibility etc ...

Then( Big surprise ha ? :wink: ) Vince came back to write me again and keep promissing he would send me the replacment parts and a year more passed!! :evil:

Needless to say I kept writting Him all the time but he simply Doesnt answer.

I even offered Him to compansate me with much cheaper and less parts then he should have, Just to be fair with me and end this poor story but He keep on Ignoring me.

I seriusly concidering to take legal actions against this Guy and take him off busines once and for all if he will not replay to me soon and put an end to Playing me for a fool

I remember long time ago when Martin De Campo wrote few e mails to me and I thought He was the wrong between them two, Martin warned me that this is what will happened and He was right.

I seriusly thinks that This site administrators should put an end to Vince Bachu Posts here and I expect pepole to seriusly concider an embargo on Vince If you dont want to be the next victim!!

Lets stay Alfisti united, we have a power as costumers and I think it must shows or we'll Let others like Vince out there step on us and abuse us.

Tomer David
Israel.
vince bhachu
Silver
Silver

tomer david

Post by vince bhachu »

Hello all

This guy is simply a joke!, yes he had parts from me about 3 years ago, the parts in question were from a dar grey broken GTV 1984, Now as all the parts were used and not new, Mr Tomer was told of this via emails and phone calls. The items were described to the best of my ability. He insisted that he wanted the parts and would be happy to pay for the freight charge of 125.00 usd to Ashdod. All the crating and inland haulage was pad by me. The reason why he got upset was because customs and the warehouse authorities in ISRAEL charges him something like 600.00 usd in storage costs which he had to pay for. The size of the crate weight about 250 kg and around 2.5 cbm, in that crate was a straight used passenger door, a matching tailgate, front car seats, plastic & rubber trims, and also some other bits he required. And yes he also asked for a GTV6 alternator knowing that his car was a 2.0. I did not say to Tomer that the parts were rust free or in "new" condition, I have also been warned of My Tomer's way of doing business in the UK and elsewhere, if you want me to name & shame I will, there is also a friend of mine in ISRAEL who will testify against Mr Tomer's who quoted something like "wants parts for nothing and will simply complain all day long" . He has asked for replacement parts to be sent, but after deep consideration all he will do is complain and make threats and want parts for free.
I will say the same thing to everybody else, if you are not happy with the parts that have been supplied, please contact me asap and arrange to send the shipment back and get a full refund and don;t hold them onto a year and then start bitching and slagging off vendors.

Good bye and god bless
SamW
Platinum
Platinum

Post by SamW »

All I can add is that Vince made me a great deal on a very small quantity of parts for my Verde that no one else would touch because they we small and odd. He communicated well, asked the right questions to make sure I got the right parts, and I did and was very happy. My two cents/quids/yen/euros/etc....
gtv11636
Gold
Gold

Post by gtv11636 »

Dear Vince

Is that the best you have to say for yourself ?
well, Lets see shell we ? I have saved all e mails and recorded all phone calls with you, I can proove all you just wrote is total bullshit!!!! :wink:
I have all e mails and phona calls prooving I specificlly asked you for NON rust parts and BTW- why did you send me broken trims and broken rear bumper?
as for your poor claims of me being mad becous i payed a lot of costums here in Israel this wasnt the issue and you know that!
The issue here is that you didnt send an Invoice at all so thats why they opened the box and made a valuation of the'r own wich was far more then i actually payed for the parts and thats why I forced to pay so much costums - only beous of your misstakes!!
as for this person you call "your freind", I did disscussed with him about what he told you about me and he realy did but he said it was becous at the same time you asked him about me we did had some problem and he was mad at me so this is why he said about me what he did.
but unlike in your case we solved our little problem and everyone is Happy, I'm not a shame to say the name of the guy, It was Chri from Highwoodmotors, A realy grate guy to work with and fact is i bought from him a lot of parts for the last 4 years and i'm still buying from him parts, even have 2 parcels ready to go as we speak so Dont you try rewen my good name by tallking bullshit and saying all this stuff about me becous we both know the truth here.
As you did with Martin, I can see what your trying to do here as well trying to look like the nice guy to all the pepole in this Forum but you cant full anyone!
As I told you before, 3 YEARS AGO!!!! I already repaired all the parts and it cost me a lot and I have all recipts to proove!
I also have all the parts pictures wich can proove my claims, and what do you have except for your lies and acusations ? :evil:
Now your playing the good guy offering you will pay for the transports of all parts back to the UK ?! where was you 3 yars ago when I asked you to do that ha ? back then you told me to send you the parts back but you didnt offer to pay for the transportation yourself you wanted me to pay for it and I wouldnt becous It costed a fortion so it wasnt fair for me to pay for it so dont play samrt now and try to look like linke Mr nice guy as You are just a poor Thief!!
As for your claims that I want free parts - Since I repaired all the parts and Wouldnt send them back on my expanse I offered you few options wich included refound or sending replacment parts but you where bitching about not having replacment parts (while selling same parts to others you lier) and then you said you will send me the parts and after that you said NO! Its too expensive so I wont do that so I offered you to send me some other parts I need as a compansation wich all where lighter smaller and a lot cheaper parts as a refound but you wouldnt Do that also, you kept ignoring me and from time to time making promisses and then brake them and just dissapear for long time.
As for your claim of me Threating you - Thats Ridiculous!!! Thats execly what you said about Martin de Campo , The only thing I threated you with was that I will come to the UK to sew your ass and take you to Court wich I'm still workig on and between me and you Vince ? You know who will loose Dont you ? :wink:
How ever, Its importent for me to clear that I only started this Legal threats after 3 years of begging and trying as i hard a I could to solve this nicely.
Now you still have the option for getting out of this in a nice way, You just have to answer my e mails for a change and Give me the refound I deserve in any way seams The best for your opinion.

Tomer
vince bhachu
Silver
Silver

used parts

Post by vince bhachu »

I told you before and time and time again you insisited in purchasing these parts from me, you knew all well that the parts were second hand and not new and I have the customs invoice to prove which he had from the shipping line, so what you have said is a load of crap. I even asked for you to send the items back but you still refused. I did not know that some of the parts were broken, please send pictures to that effect if you still have them, also, in regards to the rusty parts, how rusty were they?, picture again please !!, for hell sake man the car was 20 years old what condition do you expect the parts to be in ? new ? I think not ! I was willing to rectify any discrepancies with you, but I was out of action for a good part of a year due to a back injury, but as usual you are simply impossible to please and awkward at all times. It was not only Chris at Highwood to have been hassled by you attitude, but a certain person living in you country who know's of you and your unfinished GTV 2.0 that is just a bare shell ! The fact that you are recording phone calls and kept every single email just shows you that this is a set up to bad mouth my name and business, you were like this from the very beggining. It's funny that other people think the same of you. if you want to take this further then I suggest you give me you phone number or call me so I can settle this bollocks for once and for all and for god sake send the bloody crate back and get your refund now. ! by the way look up caveat emptor in the dictionary and let me know if you understand.

Regards

Vince
gtv11636
Gold
Gold

Post by gtv11636 »

Ok Vince
That was realy funny to read, Still trying to make an impression over our Forum readers ha ? well ... good for you, keep on trying.
as for this Person from Israel you'r tallking about - either you write his name or shut up and stop making all kind of bullshit story's about me.
BTW- My car is a bare metal ? :lol: one hell of a joke you are, This claim only makes my points stronger becous this is a damm lie, Do you wana see its pictures to have a closer look on its condition ? :wink: bare metal my ass...

Few points to clear once again:

1 - Yes! I did refused to send the parts back if i had to pay for all the crating and shipping again becous you refused to pay for them back then.
2 - I knew the parts where used and Old but i specificly asked for non rusy parts and you said: " there is a nice clean GTV 84 coming in this wheek, it has very good clean parts" so i waited longer to get "clean" parts and what do i get ? rust backet!
3 - I will look for the pictures and post them for you if you like, i can also take the trim pictures to show you the'r all broken but STOP PRETANDING ! THE PICTURES OF THE RUSTY PARTS YOU ALREADY SAW 3 YEARS AGO, PLEAS STOP LIEING ALL THE TIME, DONT YOU SICK OF IT?
4 - If pepole could only knew how many e mails I sent you beging to you to put an end to this over and over again, How many times did i gave you my number asking for you to call? pleas answer that!!
5- I only started recording and saving e mails after long time when i realised i'm dealing with a scoundrel, I dont do that, never did it before and not since then, only with you, very intresting why dont you think ? :wink:
6 -sending you the parts back isnt an option becous after all this time i gave up and as i told you many times before i payed good money for fixing the parts and now using them.

I wont go lower then that and as for the Dictionary I know the meaning of that words.

Here is your chance to come clean again, I'm giving you a fair chance here, its not the first time i'm giving you chances but you just refused to take wichever i gave you before and you know very well that i chased you 3 full years absolutly BEGGING !!!
So here is my Phone number again : 972 02 5343528

I'm giving you my number in front all this pepole and i'll let everyone knows if you used it or not but pleas dont call just for making ridiculos offers, Just if you have fair and reasonable offers wich are also practical.

Tomer
gtv11636
Gold
Gold

Post by gtv11636 »

This wheek has almost ended, Still no phone call or anything else from Vince.

But Hey, I waited 3 years so lets wait one more dont you think ? :wink:
Alfaross69
Silver
Silver

Photos

Post by Alfaross69 »

Guys,
Caveat emptor! and there are always 2 sides to the story. Maybe in the future prospective buyers should request photos of parts to be sent, good ones, close ups showing true condition especially parts that are likely to be rusted. Then both parties can be protected or at least have a common starting ground from which to argue.

Photos can lie!, but typically they are worth a thousand words. I've been fooled myself. Every body hates being sold a "pig in a poke"
Although I don't think anyone should sell rusted out parts anytime unless there is total agreement like when they are unobtainable any other way,very light surface rust excluded, heck we can get those type of parts anywhere, probably have them already anyway and there is no reason for a professional breaker to ever sell rusty panels as you have plenty of access to good (or better) ones!

Here in the US we have a basic rule "if it don't come from Texas California, Arizona or Nevada (the brutal southwest) don't buy the car because parts/cars from places that have lots of green grass(i.e.rain) aren't worth a sh..t . Much of our country uses salt on winter roads, the other deadly hazard or are on the coastline also a real killer. Grass and rust go together(England is very green) especially on those perfectly rust proofed parts from Italy.
You should have seen the Japanese cars in the 60's and 70' that weren't rustproofed, a few years and Swiss Cheese.

Some types of parts have internal flaws but that's a different issue.

Get a digital camera they are cheap and the only way to fly.

Shame on both of you. But I feel for both of you, I know it can affect Vince's business because one alternative is buyers who have used Ebay and get provided some protection because they have read this nonsense before. Although marine shipping from distant lands takes so long by the time you get stuff from them leaving "feedback" is not possible but you can pay more for the guarantees.

Vince you are the only vendor I ever seen who claims to pay return frieght, it never happens here as a policy. But if you are really committed then an arrangement could be made to pay the shipper directly, so the buyer isn't out and has his good faith in place. Don't toss those shipping crates 'til you are really sure and there should be no additional crating charges,Tomer
Lawsuits? are you going to England on a cheap vacation? Most juristictions have time limits as in "a timely manner' or specified limits, this is pure entertainment! Ding!!Round 2
Ross Gallichotte
'73 2000 GTV
'69 1750 GTV
'61 Guilietta Sprint
gtv11636
Gold
Gold

Re: Photos

Post by gtv11636 »

Alfaross69 wrote:Guys,
Caveat emptor! and there are always 2 sides to the story. Maybe in the future prospective buyers should request photos of parts to be sent, good ones, close ups showing true condition especially parts that are likely to be rusted.

anyway and there is no reason for a professional breaker to ever sell rusty panels as you have plenty of access to good (or better) ones!

Tomer
Lawsuits? are you going to England on a cheap vacation? Most juristictions have time limits as in "a timely manner' or specified limits, this is pure entertainment! Ding!!Round 2
Dear Ross

I asked Vince many times right from the begining to take pictures of the parts, He always had some excuse not to, one time it was "it rains so i cant take the pictures" and then it became "my cammera broke down" and so on but He specificly said and promiss to sell parts with no more then surface rust wich i agreed but insted i'v got parts who needed weldings from him.
Also sold me a broken rear bumper and completly broken side trim\ seatbelts covers wich can be no use at all, I have all pictures and recipts to support my claims so I dont understand why you'r doubting me.

As you said yourself "there is no reason for a professional breaker to ever sell rusty panels as you have plenty of access to good (or better) ones"

As for the lawsuit - If I'll have to I'll Do it first of all becous its a metter of principle and second becous I dont want others to fall victims to what He put me through.

I think your making a Huge misstake here by giving Vince compliments He doesnt diserve, he Did NOT offer me to shipp him the parts back from the begining and even when he did he still said he wouldnt pay for the shipping.

He DID NOT sent the parts list so the customs forced me to open and check item by item wich then costed me a fortion after I specificly directed him to do so, He DID NOT payed all the fright company dutys like he said He would and like he charged me for and therfor I had to pay 400$ more to the fright company when the parts arrived and becous he didnt write the parts list I was forced to come back and forth 3 times when they finally agreed on letting me take the parts out of the customs wherhouse, Not after I offcorse payed them 400$ more just becous he didnt send the invoice.

So now i'm still waitting for his phone call after he asked me to give him my phone number wich i did on this page, My Guess however is that He will not make the Call!
hutchensgd
Gold
Gold

Post by hutchensgd »

I dealt with Vince on two items, and was satisfied on both occasions.
Glenn
gtv11636
Gold
Gold

Post by gtv11636 »

PLEAS PAY ATTENTION!!

Its been 1 Month since Vince asked for my phone number on this forum page and I wrote him that.
He said He would call, so far I didnt hear from him at all, Still waitting as always, all you guys out there should figure from this exemple what type of guy you'r dealing with.

BTW - Myself and Martin De Campo are not the only 2 exemples, I know few more guys who have claims against Vince Bachu but they keep it quiet.

Me ? I'm still waitting for that promissed phone call from Vince, From my 3 years experience with this guy, It will never happen. :wink:

BUT HE DID NOT HEAR THE LAST WORD FROM US, NOT YET :!:
Bruce
Gold
Gold

Post by Bruce »

....can you image this on Judge Judy? It would be most interesting and hysterical; I wonder what the outcome would be?
gtv11636
Gold
Gold

Post by gtv11636 »

I must say, I'm realy dissapointed from most replays here!
What you guys simply dont understand is, that this is first of all for all of you out ther!
What you'r basically doing is incoureging Vince and Vendors like him to keep playing us and do what ever they feel like.
insted of fighting this severe phenomenon your incoureging it.

BTW! ITS BEEN 3 WHEEKS + SINCE VINCE SAID HE WOULD CALL ME AND THAT WE'LL GET THIS PROBLEM OVER WITH, NEEDLESS TO SAY, HE NEVER DID CALLED OR WROTE ME OR ANYTHING ELSE, JUST DISSAPEARED LIKE HE ALWAYS DOES.
hutchensgd
Gold
Gold

Post by hutchensgd »

I think it is incredibly appropriate for all of those who have dealt with a company, or individual in this case to express their perspectives. As you know, it's not like you can go to Wal-Mart for parts, so all of us have something to learn from these posts. But just as it is valuable to learn stories like yours, it is just as important for prospective buyers to learn of the totally positive stories like mine.

Right?
Glenn
gtv11636
Gold
Gold

Post by gtv11636 »

Dear Glenn

I have No argument with you!
I'm sure that not all pepole who dealed with Vince got the same treat as I did from him.

I still expect him to call or write me back and come clean and solve our problem thats been going on for more then 3 years already, Dont you think thats too much ? I only expect pepole to support me on that one, nothing else!