Related to the Bowling & Grippo Fuel Injection system.
P.Webb
Gold
Gold

Seattle MegaSquirt Install Session 2005

Post by P.Webb »

An area to discuss and plan the MegaSquirt tech and installation session at the AROC-USA National Convention in Seattle WA, 2005.
P.Webb
Gold
Gold

Post by P.Webb »

Well they just released the schedule of events for the Seattle Convention and I wasn't on it.

I guess this isn't happening after all.

-Peter
The true joy of an Alfa Romeo is behind the wheel.
JasonR
Silver
Silver

Post by JasonR »

I, for one, would still be interested in at least an informal tech session on the megasquirt.

Jason
bmacf
Gold
Gold

Post by bmacf »

Peter, I'm not headed to the west coast for the alfa convention this year, but if the event returns to the east coast soon, I'd sure like some sort of MS tutorial/install session. Count me among the very interested, just not going to the convention.

How was last year's session, I was dying to go but couldn't.

Bill in MD
Bill in MD
'88 Alfa Milano Verde x 2
'77 Fiat Spider
MerrilGordon
Gold
Gold

Post by MerrilGordon »

Hi Peter,

This must be an oversight by the club as they are so gung-ho about putting on the convention I can't imagine them not making room for you. Please e-mail Gordy Hyde at gohyde@hotmail.com as he's the convention coordinator and not a person to say no on something like this. JJ is also a member of NWARC so I'll see what I can find out about the situation as well. It looks like the club has pretty much reserved the complete hotel for the convention so there shouldn't be any kind of problem getting a room or some kind of venue to host a seminar. I for one would like to sit in on a presentation of yours.

As a side note, I've moved back to Seattle from Spokane and have been attending NWARC club meetings. The next one is Tuesday May 10th at Ferrari of Seattle, but I'll talk to those guys before then.

Merril
82 GTV6 3.0