Please post a pic of yourself or your car tell us about yourself and let us know where you are from.
Wholigan 3.0
Silver
Silver

Whats up?

Post by Wholigan 3.0 »

Here is a pic of my Verde. Some will know it off of the Alfabb.

Todd
87 Verde
76 Alfetta Berlina
Attachments
DVC00111.JPG
DVC00111.JPG (104.59 KiB) Viewed 3698 times
76 Alfetta Berlina
87 Milano Verde
02 Husqvarna CR 250
Wholigan 3.0
Silver
Silver

Post by Wholigan 3.0 »

Once the weather improves, I'll try to get a pic of the Fetta. This spring I'm pulling the motor for a respray of the engine bay. The Alfetta is my first car, that I've owned since the mid 80's. The motor is balanced with a Sperry big valve head, Plex ignition, Wes Ingram H/P Spica pump Shankle headers, Shankle supersport suspension, Panasport wheels etc. The Verde I picked up last spring. It has 65000 miles and is in really good shape. It is waiting on big intake runners and plenum from JJ. I'm not sure what direction I'm going with the motor yet ( head work, big bore, 24v ). I would like to achieve around 225-270 flywheel hp, but prefere to keep it stock looking under the hood for smog reasons.......
76 Alfetta Berlina
87 Milano Verde
02 Husqvarna CR 250
Zamani
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Zamani »

Todd,

Why not Greg's supercharger, big injectors, and megasquirt. You should be pushing close to 280 bhp at low boost. The beauty of Greg's kit is that when it is time to smog, it only takes 1 hour to take off the S/C. And if you decide to sell the verde, everything can come off and be sold seperately without much hassle.