Please post a pic of yourself or your car tell us about yourself and let us know where you are from.
fergtv6
Silver
Silver

Hello From NZ

Post by fergtv6 »

Hello from the some times sunny South Island, here's a few pics of my GTV6 i race down here.Its been a great car to race even with a standard engine its a lot quicker than many more expensive cars.
Attachments
CD4 2008.jpg
CD4 2008.jpg (106.3 KiB) Viewed 4936 times
Barry
Verde
Verde

Post by Barry »

Greetings and welcome !!
Watch out for Mike (MD) and Greeceball (JimK) !!

Gtv looks good in silver.. 8)
French cars are shit and shit expensive to service and bloody awful and unreliable and expensive and friends don't let friends drive french cars and you wait years for parts.
MD
Verde
Verde

Post by MD »

Yeah like Bazza said, welcome.

Unlike he said, you don't gotta worry cause I never race in New Zealand

haaahaa

You don't need to worry about the Greeceball either, he's harmless (and useless too) just never ask him any questions unless you got a spare week to read the answers..hahha.

As for the illustrious Bazza, well, he's been known to wet the bed just dreaming of V8 powered Giulias. Basically a sick puppy..

nice rig..

MD
Transaxle Alfas Haul More Arse
fergtv6
Silver
Silver

Post by fergtv6 »

Cheers lads, as its now the end of my season its time to make the car go quicker for next season hopefully a couple of seconds quicker.
Attachments
CCC CD4 2008 RUAPUNA.jpg
CCC CD4 2008 RUAPUNA.jpg (109.17 KiB) Viewed 4882 times
Fernando
Platinum
Platinum

Post by Fernando »

Welcome mate.You have one seriously good looking GTV6 there.What class of racing do you participate in ?

Oh yes,ignore the old geezers....one too many petrol fumes inhaled by that lot... :lol:
"Racing is life,everything before and after is just waiting."- Steve Mqueen
rz
Platinum
Platinum

Post by rz »

looks fast :twisted:
rz
Platinum
Platinum

Post by rz »

rz wrote:looks fast :twisted:
..........and welcome fergtv6 to this super site !!
fergtv6
Silver
Silver

Post by fergtv6 »

Hello there
The car races in whats called Classic Saloons where the car is supposed to basicaly look standard inside and out but everything else can be modified within reason.But with not having heaps of dosh to spend im looking for a way to get around the standard look and lighten the car eg no bumpers and side trim.But the car goes hard and ive realy enjoyed my first seasons racing except the last race where a wee bit of red mist developed and i hit some one.But hey if you dont take the chance you get know where.Got a few other mods to do before next season to so those should help.Racing in NZ is good and pretty cheap compared to some other countries plus most people are friendly and good to race with.