Please post a pic of yourself or your car tell us about yourself and let us know where you are from.
RS200
Silver
Silver

Re: Reintroduction! rs200 with a 3l SA GTV6

Post by RS200 »

Hey Kevin! I must say that it is because of you that the 3L came back on the scene! Few years ago nobody knows the South African 3.0L GTV6 and I guess that within few years, every alfisti will want such a special model... and that's great! I'm very happy to have restore my 3L exactly in the orignal spirit. Dawie de Villiers and Sampie Bosman really did a great car !
http://www.gtv6-156gta.be
email : info@gtv6-156gta.be
kevin
Verde
Verde

Post by kevin »

Its a good and a bad thing they becoming so sought after as it means they getting to expensive to buy more of them :x and at same time they becoming a safe investment with practical motoring .
There is a good one coming onto the market soon in the UK for £25 000 and I'm sure it will move as I have seen two GTV 6 2.5 sell for £20 000 and one for £14 000 recently . Both these cars were exceptionally good but the one that sold for 20k had been fully restored with a 3.0 Milano engine , RS suspension , CX compomotive rims etc on .
Just done 160 miles in mine over last two days in the Southern England really good roads helping with lifts getting cars to a Goodwood for Octane magazine track day . In standard form its such a comfortable car to drive even with a herniated disc . :x
Xavier look forwarded to more pics from interesting trackdays and shoots you attend with your car.
RS200
Silver
Silver

Post by RS200 »

Another photo taken at Zolder...
Attachments
zolder.jpg
zolder.jpg (56.38 KiB) Viewed 3508 times
http://www.gtv6-156gta.be
email : info@gtv6-156gta.be