Please post a pic of yourself or your car tell us about yourself and let us know where you are from.
kostercj
Silver
Silver

Introduction

Post by kostercj »

Hello,

I haven't posted much lately, so I thought I'd re-introduce myself. I live in San Gabriel, California (near Pasadena in the LA area), I'm a freelance bassoonist in the LA area, and my car is a 1986, recent photo attached.

At this point, mechanically it's mostly a Milano Verde in a GTV-6 shell -- 3.0 motor with S pistons and S cams, Verde transaxle, Verde torsion bars and anti-roll bars, Alfa Ricambi rear springs, Bilstein shocks, Rial 15x7 wheels, 164 alternator, upgraded halogen headlights, Verde front seats. Still the original champagne beige metallic. Nardi mahogany steering wheel.

This is the second 1986 beige GTV-6 I've had (the fourth GTV-6 all told). The previous one was totalled in a front/rear hit and run, and over a period of a couple years all its good parts were transferred into another beige 1986 car (the one in the photo), which at the time I bought it was stripped and on its way to being a race car. As a result, I've got a BUNCH of spares, including a complete TropicAire AC system.

Regards,

Charlie Koster
San Gabriel, CA
Attachments
GTV-6 3.jpg
GTV-6 3.jpg (46.72 KiB) Viewed 4355 times
fedezyl
Verde
Verde

Re: Introduction

Post by fedezyl »

Very nice! Love the color, more pics pleasee! :D
kostercj
Silver
Silver

Re: Introduction

Post by kostercj »

The seats are your basic Recaro LSC model seats that were stock in the Milano Verde (75 3.0L) in the US. Recovered with vinyl or naugehyde instead of the cheap fragile Recaro fabric.
Attachments
GTV6 interior.jpg
GTV6 interior.jpg (109.38 KiB) Viewed 4323 times