Anything that does not fit into other topics.
fedezyl
Verde
Verde

Re: 3.7 156 vs. E46 M3

Post by fedezyl »

any direct links? always nice to see a bimmer get beaten by an Alfa :D
MD
Verde
Verde

Post by MD »

John,

You may be right, partially right or completely wrong in your dispute with Barry but only you two know the facts and nobody else ever will.

On this site this type of posting is not welcomed. If somebody does have a crack at someone else, typically it is in gest and everybody enjoys a good laugh. There is nothing funny about your posts nor are they entertaining.

By all means sort the issues out as you deem fit but please refrain from further posts of this type.
Transaxle Alfas Haul More Arse
Barry
Verde
Verde

Post by Barry »

I don`t know.Must say I would rather like a V8 M3 instead of the Nissan personally.
As for it getting beaten by an alfa ? Most unlikely I think. Buuut, quite possible....

Probably get a bad hiding from something like a little Mk 1 Golf with Turbo methinks.
French cars are shit and shit expensive to service and bloody awful and unreliable and expensive and friends don't let friends drive french cars and you wait years for parts.
kevin
Verde
Verde

Post by kevin »

Hey Zamani, can this whole thread be deleted quickly and we all move on from here ASAP. MD I know where you live ( you have a big Lexus badge on your front gates) :D
Zamani
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Zamani »

This thread contains threats of physical violence. If you have gripes against other members you are more than welcomed to posts facts, but please do not posts things like this on this forum. If you have differences with other members settle this off the forum. The few posts which contains that will be deleted in a few.
Dr. Alban