Anything that does not fit into other topics.
Fernando
Platinum
Platinum

BMW M3 Anyone ?

Post by Fernando »

Looking at those pictures of the new Milano just saddens me no end.Another boring FWD Alfa. :evil: Please tell me why I need to look at BMW or Nissan,aka 370Z,to find a proper RWD drivers car ? Alfa have all the potential to make a stunning RWD car clothed in stunning body work and fitted with a pukka Italian V6,so why don't they.They seem quite content to watch others do what they did so well once upon a time.

It kills me,but what do I replace my GTV6 with in the current Alfa line up ? My 3.6 will annialhate any current Alfa performace wise,trust me I know ,I have dusted off everything from the Brera,GTV 3,2 etc without even breaking a sweat.
"Racing is life,everything before and after is just waiting."- Steve Mqueen
Zamani
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: BMW M3 Anyone ?

Post by Zamani »

I like the 156 GTA, that is probably the last Alfa I would buy. The new "Milano" is extremely ugly though.

I think, if you want a slightly more current AWD/RWD daily driver with very good performance, you'll have to get an M3. The Audi V8s doesn't sound that great, and they guzzle gas like mad. The Volvo S60R is very fast, but its sound is just ok. The M3, in either the E36 or E46 represents good value.
Dr. Alban