Anything that does not fit into other topics.
Zamani
Site Admin
Site Admin

116/Transaxle Cars Meet (Buttonwillow Raceway, California)

Post by Zamani »

116/Transaxle Cars Meet (Buttonwillow Raceway, California, October 24 & 25, 2009)

AROSC will be having a high performance driving school/time trial/race, this October at Buttonwillow Raceway. It's about 3 hours from San Jose and Los Angeles. I was thinking all of us 116 owners could converge on the Saturday (10/24) to hang out at the track and get to know each other and each others' cars.

This would be the perfect time to meet as Buttonwillow is 1/2 way between LA and San Jose, the weather will be cool, there is a lot of space for parking, and it's a car related event! Why not take advantage of this to get together?

I believe it is even possible to join in one of the events for just 1 day (please consult AROSC first). Then once the event for the day is done, we can hang out for a while to check out all our cars, and have a group photo session.

Let's hope we set a record of more than ten (yes ten) 116 cars (hey you Dutch people don't laugh ok?) :mrgreen:
Dr. Alban
MR2 Zig
Verde
Verde

Re: 116/Transaxle Cars Meet (Buttonwillow Raceway, California)

Post by MR2 Zig »

I'd love to go....really I would. Buttonwillow is actually close to me ~ 2hrs, but that is going to be during our plant shutdown. I don't think I will have any time off :cry:
MR1 Zig (I made rate!)
Machinery Repairman USNR