Mottic
Silver
Silver

miracle?

Post by Mottic »

A small brown box greeted me as I arrived at my doorstep yesterday. Looking at the shipping label I said to myself, "Strange, I haven't ordered anything from IAP this week..." Intrigued, I opened the package to find nothing other than a shiny new V-6 cam tool. I was thoroughly shocked. Those who have ordered one of these elusive little buggers over the past year know that they have been backordered for at least that long. I probably could have gotten it elsewhere, but I had completely forgotten about it. Anyone else greeted with a similar surprise this week?

mmm, more tools...
Ryan
'84 GTV6
'91 164S x2
SamW
Platinum
Platinum

Post by SamW »

Yep, a friend added it to one of his orders about a year ago, he sent me an email with a picture of the tool, I had already gotten a home made one earlier, but I want to use ths one too. Can't be too rich, too thin, or have too many Alfa V6 cam tools!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DaveH
Gold
Gold

Post by DaveH »

Yup, that was me. Absolutely gobsmacked. It was like Christmas and my birthday all rolled into 1. My wife couldn't understand the source of my happiness. She assumes I am having an affair now.
joey
Gold
Gold

Post by joey »

lol ^, i thought you were? aren't we all? :lol: