Son of Cab a FWD racer?

Alfa Romeo ONLY please!

Would you tolerate a FWD Alfa race car topic being developed here?

Poll ended at Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:38 pm

Yes I would.
75%
No I would not.
No votes
Either way is fine
25%

Total votes: 4
Jim K
Verde
Verde

Re: Son of Cab a FWD racer?

Post by Jim K » Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:20 am

Your Aussie insults are all in vain. Instead of getting pissed off every time you suffer from such compelling verbal diarrhea, I take great consolation in the fact that every time you look in the mirror you see a bona-fide ...turd! This tells me you are 100% self-conscious, which is not the case for most people. So keep on leaking your turdlets every chance you get! Life is short and for underdeveloped lowlife like yourself its even shorter. I'm sure mankind will endure a few more months (years?) of your worldly presence, before you invariably resort to feeding maggots- and not a day too soon, if you ask me! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEH!, HALLELUJAH! Man, this was good, thanks for the heads-up on this varmint, Kevin! :lol: :mrgreen:
MD
Verde
Verde

Post by MD » Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:30 pm

Ah, good to see you back Bird Brains.
I have heard people say you got a brain just like a birds nest- all full of shit and sticks. As always, just keeping the insults below the tipping point.

In reference to this topic and after much hand wringing, I have decided to build up a 75 series and just service the GT for road use. Just to what level etc is a work in progress.

See you in the boxing ring Greaser. :D
Transaxle Alfas Haul More Arse
Jim K
Verde
Verde

Post by Jim K » Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:52 am

What? Build another car? Hey dude.... don't know if anyone's told you but there's other, better ways of wasting what time you got left up here! That is, provided you still have a working extension cord for your ...pinky! Ever thought of S-E-X ? You should try it sometime (preferably with the opposite sex), beats flushing brake-fluid!
If you've made up that minuscule mind of yours, quit farting around with 4cylinder shitboxes and go for a modded 3.2 in a 75, for REAL Alfa fun -ask Kevin. Unless... you wanna try blowing up (you will invariably) a 1.8T...now THAT'S a project, also very rare (non-existent?) in Oz.
Do I say good-bye or good riddance now? :twisted: :mrgreen: :wall:
Jim K.
75evo
Verde
Verde

Post by 75evo » Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:57 pm

MD,

Why did you sell your 2.0 SC Alfetta GTV? Was it because it didn’t have a centerfold? You’re a tough man to please.