Alfa Romeo ONLY please!
PietereQ
Platinum
Platinum

My very first race...

Post by PietereQ »

This Saturday I took part in internatonal classic car and youngtimer track day here in Poznan. I know it's not a big deal but it was my first opportunity to explore how the car really drives, and I was amazed with the way my baby handles. When it came to cornering some much more sport -aspirated cars such as Porshes 911's could't really do anything at my rear 8) and it's sooo stable... Taking off your foot from the gas pedal while corering at speeds of 150 km/h... and nothing, the car just continues to follow the line. I know this may sound like over excited noobish crap to you guys, but even now I'm still so extied about that race, and just had to say something about it... here.

Leadnig the pack hehe.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmtUo9snwIg
it's pretty audible that i need LSD, too much power wasted on the wheelspin :lol:
Barry
Verde
Verde

Post by Barry »

Excellent!!! :D I remember my first effort...It was like I had won a major touring car race!
Enjoy it,its going to bite harder everytime you go out there.. :wink:
French cars are shit and shit expensive to service and bloody awful and unreliable and expensive and friends don't let friends drive french cars and you wait years for parts.
Mats
Verde
Verde

Post by Mats »

Welcome! :D

I'll have a look at it when I'm not behind a super-tight firewall. :evil:

"Racing makes a heroine addiction seem like a vague craving for something salty"
Mats Strandberg
-Scuderia Rosso- Now burned to the ground...
-onemanracing.com-
-Strandberg.photography-

GTV 2000 -77 - Died in the fire.
155 V6 Sport -96 - Sold!