Any and all Alfa Romeo Car advertisements (complete cars).
Alfafredly
Silver
Silver

1985 GTV-6 - One of the NW best hits the market!

Post by Alfafredly »

As hard as it is to do this I am selling my Wiked 6. Here are some of the improvements I have made since I got her:

Engine rebuild,with S cams, Pandora's Box ECU, Super Sucker AFM and a K+N air filter 2002
Transmission rebuild with new 1st and 2nd gear synchros and new clutch
Suspension work that includes, Koni shocks, SZ bushings and custom 27mm sway bars
New brakes with cross drilled rotors, steel braided brake lines, Ferodo DS 2000 pads
Removed rear seat for custom roll bar install, carpeted rear area
Sparco Torino black touring seats, with Sparco red 48" harnesses
Momo race steering wheel, momo shifter

Car comes with 3 sets of wheels:
16" Azevs with Kumo's (brand new tires)
15" BWA track wheels with Yokohomo A032 tires (8 sessions-a few laps left)
Original wheels as shown in the spare well

This car has been used sparingly.It hardly ever goes out in bad weather(rain). It has been used for weekend trips in the mountians, club touring events and NW Alfa club track days. For the last two years it has been my wife's track car.(she has been very easy on it too) I drove it to work on nice days once in a while and when may Audi was in for service.

Why I am I sell her you ask? It is time to move on. I can't keep up with a race car, 3 other Alfa's and our daily drivers. I am going to be very happy with my spider and the race car. Well and maybe another race car we will see?

She turns heads. I can't tell you how many time people have asked me "what kind of car is that -It sure is nice". I love the looks we get in it.

This is one fine car and I offer it for sale -$12K

Please email me questions or feel free to call

Fred Wright
President NW Alfa Club
alfafredly@hotmail.com
206-679-7907
Attachments
2.jpg
2.jpg (121.8 KiB) Viewed 5479 times
5.jpg
5.jpg (115.55 KiB) Viewed 5479 times
6.jpg