Any and all Alfa Romeo Car advertisements (complete cars).
gino c.
Silver
Silver

1983 GTV6 EP SCCA Race Car

Post by gino c. »

For Sale, one of the nicest 83 GTV6 EProduction race cars around. When I bought this car it was a perfect condition 1977 Alfetta with a complete polly undercoat that we converted to a 1983 GTV6 for the sole pupose of being competitive in SCCA's E Production. We did that and so much more. After working out all the first year gremlins I have replaced everything that could possibly go wrong with the best of the best of everything.
Just to give you and idea of what a unreal car this is, here are some of the top of the line upgrades I made.
Full Carbon fiber front end and rear hatch,AFCO Aluminum racing radiator, one race on newly rebuitl engine, 11.5mm cams, oil cooler, external fuel filter system, shankel suspension, full custom roll cage (scca cetified) removable steering wheel, Auto meter gauges, willwood brake system and bias adjust, all braided cables, all lexsan windows, 2 sets of wheels one with racing slicks one with rains, ATL fuel cell, new alternator, starter, transaxel just rebuilt with welded spider gear, and a spare trans axel, spare ECU and tons of other assorted. I've invested over $30K over the last 3 years and did I mention that just had the car painted. I need to sell it to the top offer. I can be reached at either 414.881.0744 or by emai me at gjcarini@yahoo.com
I hve tons of pictures so just ask and I'll send them out. If you know somebody who may be interested, please pass this email on.
Thaks,
gino