Any and all Alfa Romeo Car advertisements (complete cars).
Adam
Silver
Silver

FS: '84 Chestnut Metallic GTV6

Post by Adam »

Well, I've decided that I simply don't have the time/resources to properly restore this car in the way it should be, so I'll turn it loose on you guys. The car is an '84 GTV6, RARE chestnut metallic color with manual sunroof. Was originally tan/black leather interior, but I removed the original interior (was dry rotted to the point of being unrestorable), and the inside is currently bare (a/b/c pillars are there, headliner still in the car, steering wheel still in place; dash, seats, doorpanels, and carpet have been removed.)

Small amount of rust on the drivers front strut area, and a bubble forming at the base of the driver's-side a-pillar (don't believe it is rotted.) The car was rear-ended lightly before it was parked 5 years ago, and there is an outward crease in the passenger rear quarter panel. Should actually be a very simple fix ("tug" on the rear bumper mounts to pull it back into shape.) The rear panel is still intact; only damage was to the 1/4 panel. A couple dings, but no serious bodywork otherwise.

The drivetrain is all there, but I'm sure the car does not run with 5 year old gas in the tank. It was a daily driver before it was parked 5 years ago, and it ran well when it was parked. I'm assuming it needs the fuel tank/injectors refreshed, and basic tune-up items to get running again.

The car is currently sitting on Bilstein Sport shocks (still fresh!) and has an Ansa exhaust. Has the anthracite-colored Campagnolos on 4 dry-rotted/flat tires. The tranny was said to be in good shape, and made no bad noises unless you reached for 3rd too quickly.

Unfortunately, I do NOT have a title for the car. I'd hate to part it out as it is a rare color, and the body is in pretty nice shape, so here's the deal; pay what the shocks and exhaust are worth, and get the entire car as it sits (complete car minus interior.) Car is in Raleigh, NC, and I unfortunately cannot deliver (I no longer have access to a truck/trailer.)

Pics:

Shock tower area;

From underneath;

Motor;

Before the interior was removed;

Currently;

Best way to contact me is via e-mail (CagedBunny@Gmail.com.) This one deserves a good home!
'84 Chestnut metallic, '84 Gran Turismo