mjr
Platinum
Platinum

147/156 GTA phase 2 calipers

Post by mjr »

Hi all, I have been offered a set of these going spare, and wondering weather to go for them or not.Im not sure what they are worth. I currently have the RS front brake budget upgrade with 305mm/28mm thick discs and brembo caliper spacers. Would these GTA calipers be an improvement over the original GTV brembos? will these be compatible with my current discs, and what will I need to adapt these to GTV6 hubs?

thanks.
Attachments
calipers.JPG
calipers.JPG (37.67 KiB) Viewed 5996 times
vsixytranie
Silver
Silver

Brembo 4 pot caliper adapters.

Post by vsixytranie »

Hi there, I've got the same caliper/disc combination (not yet fitted!!) and I wondered does any body already produce the billited adapters for these calipers to bolt to 116 GTV6 hubs. Any other advice on hub height and other associated modifications would be a bonus...

THanks G
Barry
Verde
Verde

Post by Barry »

Grab those calipers ! Them thar things is GOLD ! :D
Those are going onto my new Giulietta..
French cars are shit and shit expensive to service and bloody awful and unreliable and expensive and friends don't let friends drive french cars and you wait years for parts.
Jim K
Verde
Verde

Post by Jim K »

They can also be found on eBay, new and used, I've seen several sets so far. Here in Athens some guy bought them new from AR for ~340Euros each! The best thing about them is they're monoblock calipers (one piece, not two halves bolted together).
Jim K.
Mats
Verde
Verde

Post by Mats »

As seen on the 159, large Monoblock Brembos, even on the 2.4 JTDm...
Mats Strandberg
-Scuderia Rosso- Now burned to the ground...
-onemanracing.com-
-Strandberg.photography-

GTV 2000 -77 - Died in the fire.
155 V6 Sport -96 - Sold!