Jose_76
Gold
Gold

GTA front discs in a GTV6?

Post by Jose_76 »

I've been thinking in fitting a pair of front discs from a GTA or GTV/Spider in my GTV6.

Has anybody already tried this? Do they need major machining? Which are the steps to follow?
'84 Red GTV6 3.0
Barry
Verde
Verde

Post by Barry »

Jose,Go to my topic on the 116 brakes-Ive used the gta discs on all the cars Ive done so far....

Barry
French cars are shit and shit expensive to service and bloody awful and unreliable and expensive and friends don't let friends drive french cars and you wait years for parts.
Barry
Verde
Verde

Post by Barry »

Jose,Go to my topic on the 116 brakes-Ive used the gta discs on all the cars Ive done so far....

Barry
French cars are shit and shit expensive to service and bloody awful and unreliable and expensive and friends don't let friends drive french cars and you wait years for parts.
GTV6GPTT
Gold
Gold

Post by GTV6GPTT »

do you have a link? to teh topic

thanks
Jose_76
Gold
Gold

Post by Jose_76 »

Thanks, Barry.

Have you noticed that Ron Simmons is now selling a kit including a pair of front GTA discs with the inner hole machined and a spacer to fit the GTV6?

Have a look at www.alfaromeo-performanceparts.com and tell me what you think. He also includes the pads and the spacers for the stock calipers and something more.
'84 Red GTV6 3.0
Jose_76
Gold
Gold

Post by Jose_76 »

Can the 156 GTA front brakes be fitted with the standard GTV6 wheels?
'84 Red GTV6 3.0