kevin
Verde
Verde

Re: 280 Rear wheel horsepower on a low budget

Post by kevin »

Greg what is the average rw hp figures for the 3.0 12v without a SC kit with a standard motor ( from the motronic 164) and an after market ecu with "free flow" exhaust .
Zero mods to any internals . Just trying to get into perspective . I do not need exact figure just an estimation .
Greg Gordon
Verde
Verde

Post by Greg Gordon »

I haven't seen dyno results for a Motronic 3.0, but in a standard Verde with an ECU mod (Zat, Kirshtein, etc.) and a really good exhaust they are normally about 150rwhp. I suppose a 164S motor with the same treatment would be around 175rwhp.

Greg,
www.hiperformancestore.com
www.okinjectors.com
fedezyl
Verde
Verde

Post by fedezyl »

Hey Greg, since you are not building your SC kit's anymore I was thinking about doing it the cheap way and getting a SC out of Ebay. I was looking around and just could find M90's, no M62's, I know it's a bit big but it can work on a 3L.
You still sell the pulleys, tensioner and discharge port right?
Greg Gordon
Verde
Verde

Post by Greg Gordon »

The M90 will work pretty well on a 3.0. I have pulleys, but no discharge ports for the M90. I never bolted up an M90 so I don't have anything specific for it.

Greg
fedezyl
Verde
Verde

Post by fedezyl »

Greg Gordon wrote:The M90 will work pretty well on a 3.0. I have pulleys, but no discharge ports for the M90. I never bolted up an M90 so I don't have anything specific for it.

Greg
Great, i'll PM you for the details on price, thanks!