junglejustice
Verde
Verde

3.7 Litre

Post by junglejustice »

What would drive a man to such insanity....? :D I mean, 350 horses in a Milano...!
Attachments
1.JPG
1.JPG (91.82 KiB) Viewed 21003 times
2.JPG
2.JPG (100.89 KiB) Viewed 21048 times
3.JPG
3.JPG (96.56 KiB) Viewed 21035 times
...to Alfa, or not to Alfa? That is the question...
Barry
Verde
Verde

Post by Barry »

Well,This is a varient of the intakes for the 24v throttle bodies-Good work Dawie de Villiers!!

I believe these are for 2 engines destined for the usa for 2 75 milano`s

John van Reenen, let us know how these work! I think they could sound awesome!!

Barry
French cars are shit and shit expensive to service and bloody awful and unreliable and expensive and friends don't let friends drive french cars and you wait years for parts.
junglejustice
Verde
Verde

Names etc

Post by junglejustice »

Hey Barry,

It's John van Rensburg and these ARE the engines for me.... (and Jes Thyssen) down in California to put into two Milano track cars...

EK en jy het ontmoet verlede maand daar by Dawie! Onthou jy nie? Ek was nou net in SA... Ek is 'n boertjie van lang tyd terug. Ek het daar op Kromdraai groot geword naby Zwartlops, maar ek het in Pretoria gebly vir so 3-4 jaar tot ek Amerika to getrek het in '89....

Any way yes, Dawie is developing the new T-body setups that I will be marketing for him here in the US on our engines...

When Dawie, Domingo and maybe Martin Steyn come over next summer (US summer) for the last of the big annual national Alfa Romeo conventions (hosted here in Seattle), you should come with them....

Here is a close-up of the gear-driven link between the two sets of T-bodies - much better than the Jenvey setup IMHO... The links between 6 detached units is so flimsy compared to the single brass shaft that connects three to a side....
Attachments
4.JPG
4.JPG (73.43 KiB) Viewed 19394 times
Barry
Verde
Verde

Post by Barry »

John,groete,Ja ek onthou baie goed.Jammer vir die verkeerde van....

Thanks for the giude to posting pics.Got it figured now.The leg in the picture belongs to yours truly.Your brother was at Dawies to take the pictures and he wanted a shoe as reference...Cant wait for the motor to run in Dawies car to set up the engine management.

Is your e-mail active on the forum??Please post pics of your and Jes(?) carsWhat else have you guys done to them??

Barry
French cars are shit and shit expensive to service and bloody awful and unreliable and expensive and friends don't let friends drive french cars and you wait years for parts.
pancho
Gold
Gold

Post by pancho »

Sexy Legs Baz ! :lol:
pancho
Gold
Gold

Re: 3.7 Litre

Post by pancho »

junglejustice wrote:What would drive a man to such insanity....? :D I mean, 350 horses in a Milano...!
OR how about changing the plugs on this monster !! :cry:
Que Boludo
Gold
Gold

Post by Que Boludo »

Nice job..Very NICE job!

I would have put some rubber joints on the plenum to the runners themself, but hey that me.
I maka de list, you Justa geta the parts - OK! Wise words from the great master Toni Baloney – Ginger Fingers.
junglejustice
Verde
Verde

6 Throttle Bopdies;

Post by junglejustice »

We still may do some flex connections to the plenums from the runners, but we wanted to get the fit done first!

It will make changing plugs easier, but we'll run platinum tips, so, what? Every 50K to 100K miles I have to remove them.... I'll be inspecting them at least that often any way...

Hey Hot Legs Barry! Do you have a pic of the 6 ITBs with the plenums off? (I want to save my brother a trip back over there... (That square lawyer only knows how to step on the gas!)
Barry
Verde
Verde

Post by Barry »

John,Hi.
Yes ,I have already posted pics of the t/b`s.Will do so here again.
Show us your cars in the mean time.Id like to see what you have done.

Barry
Attachments
Dsc00360.jpg
Dsc00360.jpg (143.85 KiB) Viewed 19185 times
Barry
Verde
Verde

Post by Barry »

Mmmmm,Its a bit like the big `un and the little `un.......
Attachments
Dsc00361.jpg
Dsc00361.jpg (148.59 KiB) Viewed 19177 times
Barry
Verde
Verde

Post by Barry »

Tis what me wench sayd...
Attachments
Dsc00359.jpg
Dsc00359.jpg (146.02 KiB) Viewed 19160 times
Barry
Verde
Verde

Post by Barry »

Guys,If youre running a turbo or anything bigger than a 2.5 ,considder the intakes-Those 3.2 and 3.5 12v engines out there,they need these big runners-period.

The good news is that with an adaptor plate they will fit a 24v engine as well.

E-mail me for more info please.

Barry
Attachments
Dsc00356.jpg
Dsc00356.jpg (150.03 KiB) Viewed 19147 times
Barry
Verde
Verde

Post by Barry »

:lol: Sorry,wrong pic---
Attachments
tb 5.jpg
tb 5.jpg (150.06 KiB) Viewed 20731 times
Jim K
Verde
Verde

Post by Jim K »

Come on Barry, out with the price of the runners! What with Xmas coming, I figure I can make me a present and get both the runners and the mfi-pro IF the total price is under a million!
Regards,
Jim K.
Barry
Verde
Verde

Post by Barry »

Hi Jim,I dont want to be seen as trying to do bussiness on the forum.Am busy with a site .In the mean time if all you guys dont mind ,I will post pics of certain goodies that may be of interest to some of you.

Jim,Ill mail you off forum.

The last thing I want to do is piss off Mike and the others here.

One Santa delivery coming up to Greece!

Barry
Attachments
image002.jpg
image002.jpg (14.11 KiB) Viewed 19114 times