Greg Gordon
Verde
Verde

Post by Greg Gordon »

At this time I don't have RHD lights, as the euro cars apparently use a different mount, I don't think I will.
The kit is complete so it will connect to a GTV6 with no cutting, splicing or soldering. It includes lights, bulbs, relays, wiring, instructions, etc. Everything you would expect to find. Other cars...there are other types of cars out there....
MerrilGordon
Gold
Gold

Post by MerrilGordon »

Hi Greg,
Great idea you've got there on the head light upgrade. I would like to be a customer as well. Darkness and rain can really soak up light from a car's head lamps.
So if I understand you correctly, we should check this forum's classifieds and/or your web site just after the national convention ? (which I think is soon)
Thanks,
Merril
82 GTV6 3.0
Greg Gordon
Verde
Verde

Post by Greg Gordon »

Well the headlight kit is complete. I think I wrote and re wrote the instructions about three times. Anyway I will post details in the classifieds right now.
Greg Gordon
Verde
Verde

Post by Greg Gordon »

The classified section won't let me post anything. However 2 of the intro kits are sold. Only one left at this price.
Greg Gordon
Verde
Verde

Post by Greg Gordon »

All intro kits are sold out. Actually all of them plus one. A fellow sent the money before I could announce they were all gone so I have honored the alfagtv6.com intro price for one extra kit. The kit is now at it's regular price.

Greg Gordon,
www.hiperformancestore.com
ian 159
Silver
Silver

E30 BMW lights?

Post by ian 159 »

Hi,

I want to know if E30 BMW lights will work on the 116 series Alfa. I have a really good 1985 model Alfetta, with poor headlights and I'm seriously contemplating the BMW headlight retrofit.

There are aftermarket headlight kits that will fit the 3 series BMW E30.

Thanks,
Ian :roll:
IAN 159i
ALFETTA 159i
2.0 VIVT, GASSED, PORTED WITH CAMS, 15" COMPOMOTIVE SPLITS
SEMI-SLICKS
ADJUSTABLE SHOCKS