linnet
Silver
Silver

Manuals for GTV in electronic form

Post by linnet »

Hi All!

Does anybody know if there you can get the GTV6 manuals(inlcuding wiring diagram) in an electronic format? Like PDF file e t c.

Regards
/stefan

8)
x-rad
Verde
Verde

Post by x-rad »

Cardisc covers most years. Does not always have all the wiring diagrams....
bteoh
Platinum
Platinum

Post by bteoh »

Does anyone have a wiring diagram for the GTV6 that is legible? I have the car disc but unfortunately can't seem to make out the colour codes for the respective wires. Thanks for any help
David
Gold
Gold

Post by David »

Brian,

I've scanned and converted to pdf the first wiring diagram from the original owners manual (1984 I think). There are 4 other diagrams with index, so if the first one is ok I can do the rest and put them all into a file. Using the magnifying feature on the pdf, wire coding and colours seem not too bad. Let me know what you think.

David
Attachments
Lighting A.pdf
Lighting A.pdf (40.9 KiB) Viewed 6314 times
Lighting A index.pdf
Lighting A index.pdf (33.48 KiB) Viewed 6318 times
1985 GTV6 3.0 Zender Body Kit - Red
x-rad
Verde
Verde

Post by x-rad »

I have some high res scans of 1986 L-jet wiring harness diagram and engine electrical system. They are too big for posting so pm me if you want me to email them to you.

Unfortunately, my cardisc is having a brain fart on the GTV6 wiring diagram section. Plus, the cardisc wiring images are only good for viewing on a monitor. ALSO, if you can get your hands on a 1985 GTV6 manual (there is a guy who sells good quality reprints on ebay) it has a great fold out wiring diagram for the whole car.
sh0rtlife
Verde
Verde

Post by sh0rtlife »

id love any of this information that anyone would be willing to send so i can put it out on my shop PC for indefinat referance ..idealy looking for PDF style stuff as its much much much easyer to referance ..and doesnt get grease stained or take a month to scan and format it all sh0rtlife@hotmail.com
x-rad
Verde
Verde

wiring dgms

Post by x-rad »

Wiring diagrams are available in the back of the 1984 owners manual.

Not the 1985 like I stated above....there was a BOBCOR sticker over the date on my manual