sh0rtlife
Verde
Verde

elimination?

Post by sh0rtlife »

ok well guys ive a project where i need to transfer the engine wireing of the milano onto a older car...for argument sake lets just say its a 50's alfa getting the complete suspension and drive trane and i want to have the engine wired up seperatly from the rest of the car with the only tie to the cars wireing will be at the battery

anyone got a wireing diagram or something...basicly need the same wireing info one would need for a 3.0l swap

said suspension and drive trane is going in a 58 lloyd
x-rad
Verde
Verde

Post by x-rad »

sounds like quite a project...can't you use the wiring dgms. from milano or late gtv6 manual?

The "50's" car should be easy to wire for lights, wipers, etc. You just need the engine, fan, fuel pump, sensors, afm etc for the engine/tranny and that can be found in some of the GTv6 manuals (close enough, but not exact)

My 85 manual had a wiring dgm, and I think they are in the 82 and 83 books too...

Or just lable everything as you remove it...
sh0rtlife
Verde
Verde

Post by sh0rtlife »

yeah i looked around for some diagrams for a while and never had any luck...ive done the lable and remove befor but never on quite this complicated of a harness
x-rad
Verde
Verde

Post by x-rad »

keep looking: I bought three different year original owner's manuals(not repair manuals) from ebay to get all the fold-out diagrams

Schiff makes pretty good copies and sometimes has originals...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1985-Alf ... enameZWD1V
sh0rtlife
Verde
Verde

Post by sh0rtlife »

thanx alot...ill keep my eyes open