nisaar
Gold
Gold

Consumption wise???

Post by nisaar »

Hi Guys Im thinking of fitting a go tech system on my gtv6 2.5 cos I got stuck with it last year which was't very nice.
But My thing is will the car be economical and fast like how it is with the bosch system.
I currantly get about 10 kms per liter which is not to bad at an average of 120 kph
Any thoughts ??
Attachments
180.jpg
180.jpg (180.25 KiB) Viewed 3876 times
tectoteam
Gold
Gold

Re: Consumption wise???

Post by tectoteam »

nisaar wrote:Hi Guys Im thinking of fitting a go tech system on my gtv6 2.5 cos I got stuck with it last year which was't very nice.
But My thing is will the car be economical and fast like how it is with the bosch system.
I currantly get about 10 kms per liter which is not to bad at an average of 120 kph
Any thoughts ??
running gotech or any other programmable efi can permit you to ran each air fuel mixture beetwen economical lean figure or performance rich mixture.
also you can run closed loop with a wide band...

but should be better...problably because you can ride off the Ljet air flow meter that is an obstacle to air in inlet.
if you keep Air/fuel ratio like oem L-Jet you can problably hope a little 5 hp a few less fuel per 100km...

little gains BUT:
you are ready for any improvement for future...think to it.
2 stroke addict
nisaar
Gold
Gold

Post by nisaar »

:D Thanks for the information Tectoteam

I will take that into concideration
Mats
Verde
Verde

Post by Mats »

You will have to drive an awful lot before you get any financial benefits (if any) from going to a stand alone system. 8)
Mats Strandberg
-Scuderia Rosso- Now burned to the ground...
-onemanracing.com-
-Strandberg.photography-

GTV 2000 -77 - Died in the fire.
155 V6 Sport -96 - Sold!