ALFA GTV6 GP
Platinum
Platinum

Post by ALFA GTV6 GP »

The GTV6 group A driven by Jones and Bond in 85 works Alfa's put out 187 kw @7250 later up to 196 kw with unrestricted valve lift It had the rubber "doughnuts " in the tailshaft replaced by universal joints was labeled "the fastest Group A Alfa in the World " also was the car which spent the least amount of time in the pits at Bathurst and only pitted twice in the James Hardie 1000 for a tank of fuel and four tyres each time had the reliability covered for 265 bhp its just when we all want to get serious ponies under the hood we need to look for others options. :D
Vine Sharp Pace Motors (Australia) makes those quibo doughnut covers but as we all know they don't increase the life of the doughnut.However they would offer some protection from track /road debris that can fly up and damage the doughnuts.
Alfa 75 3.0 qv potenziata (Black)
Alfa GTV6 3.0 (Silver)
Alfa GTV6 GP 3.0 (Red)
Alfa GTV6 GP (Concourse)
Alfa GTV6 SA 3.3 AHMotorsport (Grey) 226.3 Bhp atw
Alfa GTV6 3.0 (Dark Grey) 200+ Bhp atw
Reale
Gold
Gold

Flex joint shields

Post by Reale »

My main interest in the shields is not to prevent flex joint damage, but to perhaps give me a little extra time to get the car shut down in the event of catastrophic failure.
Al Mitchell
Reale Motorsports
#82 E Production
Alfa Romeo GTV6
Sporttunergtv6
Platinum
Platinum

Post by Sporttunergtv6 »

al-
if you go to http://membres.lycos.fr/scuderiabiscione/ and then click on the products link it is on the second page
Vittorio
ALFA GTV6 GP
Platinum
Platinum

Post by ALFA GTV6 GP »

Sporttunergtv6 have you ever purchased from http://members.lycos.fr/scuderiabiscione/ ? as I sent him an email in English and yet to recieve a reply (could have just answered my own question) :? feed back appreciated from anyone who has purchased from this vendor.
At school our French teacher was not up to speed with general hygeine and neglected to shave under her armpits or legs so I took Italian classes instead :( something I regret ...
tel est la vie
Alfa 75 3.0 qv potenziata (Black)
Alfa GTV6 3.0 (Silver)
Alfa GTV6 GP 3.0 (Red)
Alfa GTV6 GP (Concourse)
Alfa GTV6 SA 3.3 AHMotorsport (Grey) 226.3 Bhp atw
Alfa GTV6 3.0 (Dark Grey) 200+ Bhp atw
Maurizio
Verde
Verde

Post by Maurizio »

You could also try Heinbrand in Germany

http://www.heinbrand.com/details.php?ar ... anguage=en&

Looks the same but he is more speciallized in 105 and older Alfa's. Don't know if these are also availible for a gtv.
Banned.. ? ;-) Daily donky.. ==> BMW 325d Image
E36M3 (3.0) Ringtool :twisted: ==> definitely BANNED!

AR 75 TS Ringtool '90, AR Spider 2000 veloce '79
Sporttunergtv6
Platinum
Platinum

Post by Sporttunergtv6 »

when i emailed them about the prices for poly body pieces and top anti roll bar i got a response within two days... but i guess it depends. speaking of not returning customer emails... i am still waiting on a response from powerflex in the uk about those inner contol arm bushings. sometimes email just doesnt compare to the telephone.
GTV6GPTT
Gold
Gold

Post by GTV6GPTT »

you will be suprised how many big HP cars are running rubber donuts.

Over 200rwkw
like:
TT supra
XR6 Turbo
Ferrari
etc