Related to the Bowling & Grippo Fuel Injection system.
Zamani
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Zamani »

Yeap, not a bolt on, but you should be able to fabricate something up to make it fit. I can send you pics of the alu. adaptor I have if you're interested.
ar4me
Verde
Verde

Post by ar4me »

Hmm, to 0 280 122 004 or to 0 280 120 400?, that is the question... Both require some dealing with... I'll flip a coin.

Jes
87 Milano Verde - daily driver - Juliet
87 Milano 3.0 Motronic - budget race car - Roxanne
87 Milano 3.7 24v - race car
(Repeat or do as I say at your own risk - be critical)
Zamani
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Zamani »

Jes,

Email Nizam. He has an uninstalled Autronic system, and it has the TPS and very nice aluminum adapter. I think he won't use it for any of his 12V cars. If used on a 24V Autronic install becomes even simpler since nearly all the sensors are compatible.
ar4me
Verde
Verde

Post by ar4me »

Zamani,

Is today my lucky day? :D

Could you PM me his current email address? I previously used one without response...

Jes
87 Milano Verde - daily driver - Juliet
87 Milano 3.0 Motronic - budget race car - Roxanne
87 Milano 3.7 24v - race car
(Repeat or do as I say at your own risk - be critical)
1985gtv6
Silver
Silver

Re: Bosch TPS for GTV6 / Megasquirt

Post by 1985gtv6 »

I know this is an old thread, but for anyone scouring for Megasquirt TPS info, I have a Denso TPS part number 179950-0161 that is physically a perfect fit, even the same connector. I pulled it in a yard and think it came out of a Hyundai... likely cheaper than the European options. In fact, look up a TPS for a 1993 Mercury Tracer, it's about $23 on rockauto.com new. If it sweeps the wrong way, I'll swap power and ground. megasquirt has a calibration utility that takes care of the rest.
bimsky
Silver
Silver

Re: Bosch TPS for GTV6 / Megasquirt

Post by bimsky »

1985gtv6 wrote:I know this is an old thread, but for anyone scouring for Megasquirt TPS info, I have a Denso TPS part number 179950-0161 that is physically a perfect fit, even the same connector. I pulled it in a yard and think it came out of a Hyundai... likely cheaper than the European options. In fact, look up a TPS for a 1993 Mercury Tracer, it's about $23 on rockauto.com new. If it sweeps the wrong way, I'll swap power and ground. megasquirt has a calibration utility that takes care of the rest.
Actually, denso is a switch type tps - I've checked it and in the end bought volvo 850 tps, tired of trying to find an easy solution.