junglejustice
Verde
Verde

30mm Poly Bushings Anyone?

Post by junglejustice »

Anybody know where I could find Poly bushings for the center support brackets to fit the 30mm RSRacing front anti-swaybar...? (Ron's package did not come with them and Performatek/IAP don't have them...)

- I probably need larger brackets too, no?

Like others here, I have also "heard" about those brackets ripping out, but I have never actually "met" anyone who has had this problem on a Milano/75/GTV6...?

Has this actually happened to anyone here?

Where can I find brackets (if I need them) and poly bushings...?
...to Alfa, or not to Alfa? That is the question...
junglejustice
Verde
Verde

Post by junglejustice »

Where can I get these made?
...to Alfa, or not to Alfa? That is the question...
Sporttunergtv6
Platinum
Platinum

Post by Sporttunergtv6 »

if i were you i would call up alfa ricambi. i recently bought (within the past year) some shankle suspension parts from them (sway bars, torsion bars, bushings, springs, etc) last i talked to them they were in the process of reviving the entire shankle line, including: headers, heel toe kits, and sure shifters, and even the grand prix body kit (not cheap!). with the 1.25" dia (i think... maybe 1.125") from sway bar i received two new poly bushings for the center brackets and then with a little elbow grease i sqeezed them under the factory brackets. if you would like the contact number of the gentleman whom i dealt with directly pm me.
vittorio