jrreeve
Gold
Gold

17's!

Post by jrreeve »

Got the 17's on...i'll have some picture for you guys later. :D It looks great...I am having a little issue with rubbing on sharp turns and on braking. I might have to let the torsion bars up a click. It's got a set of Yokohama 215/45's. Any other suggestions?

Real happy with the looks...less happy with the rubbing!

Rob
'84 GTV6
jrreeve
Gold
Gold

Post by jrreeve »

Bah-LING!
Attachments
Alfa DTMfrnt.JPG
Alfa DTMfrnt.JPG (61.62 KiB) Viewed 5245 times
Michael
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Michael »

Sweet! What make are those? Where did you get them?

Cheers,
Michael
1981 GTV6
Zamani
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Zamani »

Mike,

I have the 16" version of those wheels. They are made by Team Dynamics. You can get the Pro Race 1.2 in 17 X 7 from group2inc.com. In fact right now I think Team Dynamics warehouse in Ontario, CA has aset of 17 X 7 et30 for the Alfa in silver. Ask group2inc.com to call Team Dynamics up to confirm, as Team Dynamics won't sell it to you direct.
MD
Verde
Verde

Post by MD »

jrreeve
I think the solution to your rubbing problem is to drop the tyre size to 40 aspect ratio. I run 225x45x16's and barely get away with it. I had to modify the back section of the spoiler a little to eliminate the rub.
Transaxle Alfas Haul More Arse
jrreeve
Gold
Gold

Post by jrreeve »

Got these from our good friend Peter W. And got the lugs from Charlie DiMarco at serperntautosport.com. Charlie's great, DHL had a huge mishap with the shipping and Charlie was on top of it. Best customer services I've ever had! These are the Team Dynamics DTM's from what Peter said, I guess the Pro Race 1's are the replacement. But it really sets the car off well.

As for the rubbing...I didn't get that today for some reason when I was driving around. I'm going to take it to an NTB up here and give them the specs I want it aligned to. They have this deal where you can get as many alignments as you want for a year for like 60-80$'s. If I don't like the way its set up, I'll just go back and get them to do it over. Although, I must say I am a little worried about the quality of their work.

Rob