Digritz
Silver
Silver

Uk supplier for rear drop links ?

Post by Digritz »

Hi all , I'm restoring an1986 gtv6 ... And need a pair of rear drop links with bushes. Ordered from performatk in the USA, but now he has gone quiet and won't respond to email or calls. So on the basis he is dead or a con man , I need a supplier for a pair or rear drop links ASAP . Can anyone recommend, and are they the same links as Alfa 75 ones ?
Thanks
Rob
GTV27
Platinum
Platinum

Re: Uk supplier for rear drop links ?

Post by GTV27 »

There are two types - type with a single vertical bolt and type where the top bolt is horizontal and the bottom bolt vertical with a u shaped bracket (as per the picture below).

Not sure which type is per the 75 (had one but can't remember) my 83 gtv6 has vertical single bolt type.

You need to get the type that fits with your sway bar - horizontal or vertial hole?
Attachments
210-4-800.jpg
210-4-800.jpg (72.6 KiB) Viewed 5745 times
Jason
1983 GTV6 2.8 litre
Digritz
Silver
Silver

Post by Digritz »

Thanks , useful diagram ! I need the verticle single bolt type with the bushes that go on it ....
kondor
Silver
Silver

Post by kondor »

I just got a version of these from International Auto Parts in US, not quite the same as the originals, but near enough. Highwood Alfa UK have the bushes but not the bolt/sleeve.
Digritz
Silver
Silver

Post by Digritz »

Yep, I sourced them from a.place in.the USA , bolts with bushes complete for about 30 quid .
She is due for her mot this.week , then.replay , and she will be finished ... Christmas present.:)