Ahutchy
Silver
Silver

Ricers moving across onto Spaghetti!

Post by Ahutchy »

Oh dear this is really sad.

Worth a quick look to see how the other half lives.

Its a link to an ebay item.

http://tinyurl.com/n7rtz

Bye, Andrew H
Mezevenf
Platinum
Platinum

Post by Mezevenf »

I've seen this car somewhere before, and dear god, the poor 33.

:cry:

Even though its a 33, it doesnt deserve that.
Bernard M (AKA Mef - Mezevenf)

1986 75QV 3.0L 24v V6 - Silver
1985 GTV6 2.5L 12v V6 - Red
1999 166 3.0L 24v V6 - Red

NightSpec
joey
Gold
Gold

Post by joey »

yeah i've seen this too...

"This 33 is one of a kind with a custom fit body kit (front back full bars and sides skirts NOBODY ELSE HAS GOT THIS KIT in the world!) including all mesh
A very unique bonnet cut out with chrome features just like the orange supra of the movie fast & the furious "

ROFL!! haha

hilarious... "unique" is one way to describe it !!

funny tho... 10-12k for a s3 33 wouldn't have been unreasonable for a good condition rust free low km example (not that thing..) a couple of years ago.. Now... good luck.
"Fun is an unintended, unforeseen, and usually undignified consequence of life."
ALFA GTV6 GP
Platinum
Platinum

Post by ALFA GTV6 GP »

That 33 is a great value for money! (too bad it's a front wheel drive)
Perfect car for a p plater girl ...
Just like to point out the seller has it for sale at "Car sales.com.au" for $8,999 and has it as a starting price on ebay for $8,999 and a buy it now for $12,000 what a tosser or is that a shrewd business man?

There is however a sweet looking Permanent 4 for sale with 71,000 km on the clock for $8,000 which I would buy.
Just have to learn how to drive the sucker with those little pedals.....
John
Attachments
940062.jpg
940062.jpg (42.5 KiB) Viewed 10900 times
Alfa 75 3.0 qv potenziata (Black)
Alfa GTV6 3.0 (Silver)
Alfa GTV6 GP 3.0 (Red)
Alfa GTV6 GP (Concourse)
Alfa GTV6 SA 3.3 AHMotorsport (Grey) 226.3 Bhp atw
Alfa GTV6 3.0 (Dark Grey) 200+ Bhp atw
SydneyJules
Verde
Verde

Post by SydneyJules »

If it's still the same owner, he was at the Sydney concourse a few years back.

We all laughed when he showed up with a rug to drive the car onto, then opened the door and let the music rip. All that hip hoppy stuff they love out in western sydney. He was parked next to a line of cars that started with Mark Pap's 3.0, followed by my car, Paul K's Alfetta GT turbo, two turbo Alfetta Sedans my mechanic's built, and Andrew Leitthead's 3.5 24v with Beninca designed six slide throttle injection and a Hollinger sequential 6 speed up front.

He looked like a tonker, and I must say straight out, that no body really gave him the time of day. I did ask him why he did it to the car. He said "because Its farken sik bro" True words.

Maybe it is best that he hasnt destroyed a GTV6? I made sure he heard me when I left.

That car is going cheap because no body wants to drive an Arancini rice mobile!
Fixing it bit by bit....
Mezevenf
Platinum
Platinum

Post by Mezevenf »

SydneyJules wrote:I did ask him why he did it to the car. He said "because Its farken sik bro" True words.
You should have bitch slapped him then and there.
Bernard M (AKA Mef - Mezevenf)

1986 75QV 3.0L 24v V6 - Silver
1985 GTV6 2.5L 12v V6 - Red
1999 166 3.0L 24v V6 - Red

NightSpec
MD
Verde
Verde

Post by MD »

Stereo

The stereo is valued to this day over $5000 and is very loud!!! i even went to the trouble to sound deton the entire car and make a custom boot which has alfa ingrained into a false floor etc (boot install is worth $2000 alone)

Alpine MP3 cd player (top of the range)
Rockford 12" He subs (2 of them in a custom white sealed box)
Rockford 6" splits (front door)
Rockford 6" rear speakers
2x competition 1000 watts mono amps
For the love of Peter what is it with people that do this? How close are you sailing to sanity? Isn't the glorious sound of an Alfa motor enough?

If you have true Alfa blood in your veins there will be a hole in the dashboard where the friggin intrusion device used to live !! Any more than something that gives you a traffic and weather report is a waste of air time.

If you want loud high fidelity, go home. Wack on your favourite tunes. Put the headhpones on and blow your own brains out. Don't intrude on the rest of the world wherever you drive day and night.

I think I'm pissed.
Transaxle Alfas Haul More Arse
joey
Gold
Gold

Post by joey »

ALFA GTV6 GP wrote:That 33 is a great value for money! (too bad it's a front wheel drive)
Perfect car for a p plater girl ...
Just like to point out the seller has it for sale at "Car sales.com.au" for $8,999 and has it as a starting price on ebay for $8,999 and a buy it now for $12,000 what a tosser or is that a shrewd business man?

There is however a sweet looking Permanent 4 for sale with 71,000 km on the clock for $8,000 which I would buy.
Just have to learn how to drive the sucker with those little pedals.....
John
that is very true... the p4 is a worthwhile car... but would you really buy one? the s3 was considered the best of the 33s for its engine and performance, but how much of that is retained in the p4? i know its not a constant system, and i haven't driven one.. but the complexity scares me too.. who can fix the drivetrain? i know subaru co-developed this with alfa, is it similar to existing mass produced subaru designs?

like i said, the s3 33 was a decent car a couple of years ago. But anyone asking anything close to 10k for one today is trippin', let alone 9-12k for a badly molested one. That poor car will never be right again. P4 is another story since there is exclusitivty to it, no matter the mechanical hassles, so 8k for a good example is fair given that only around 40 of them IIRC arrived to Oz officially.
"Fun is an unintended, unforeseen, and usually undignified consequence of life."
Que Boludo
Gold
Gold

Post by Que Boludo »

Leave the poor guy alone!!

His SIK bro….real sick!

Why oh why do they do this.
I maka de list, you Justa geta the parts - OK! Wise words from the great master Toni Baloney – Ginger Fingers.
la_strega_nera
Platinum
Platinum

Post by la_strega_nera »

Fully Hektik bro!

Or, to translate for our US friends...
"its Mad tYtE y0!"
mjr
Platinum
Platinum

Post by mjr »

what an absolute obscene piece of shite! This guy either had a total good taste by pass or got in the wrong q when good taste was being dished out.

I owned an immaculate 6 month old p4, looked stunning, but I am the first to admit, the P4 was a total piece of crap, Alfa were asleep when they rolled those things off of the production line, the only alfa I ever owned and hated from day one. The ignition, fuel system and 4by4 must have been put together by chimps. I also had a 33 1.7ie, which was a completely different car, and really nice.

I wouldnt touch a p4 with a barge pole.

MJR
zambon
Verde
Verde

Post by zambon »

I wouldnt wish that treatment on a Fiat Punto.
That thing looks like the Chevy Cavaliers and Sunfires that ¨run¨ the streets of my hometown. Or maybe a Mexican Taxi.
Someone with a consience should steal the Alfa badges off of that disgrace.
zambon
Verde
Verde

Post by zambon »

My favorite part of the ad:
Professionally tuned to ultimate car potential (by computer)!
Jack_Linguini
Silver
Silver

Post by Jack_Linguini »

zambon wrote:I wouldnt wish that treatment on a Fiat Punto.
Hey. I drove a punto a few years back in France and it was a fine
little car. 1.3 petrol motor and all. It could (even) get out of it's own
way and handled nice. nice interior. Certainly as nice as a Ford
Focus.

bests

Jimmy
j.v. Lentini
1984 ALFA GTV6 2.5
zambon
Verde
Verde

Post by zambon »

I guess I like the Punto well enough myself. I mostly think of them in a negative light because I have seen many clowns driving them.
I would like to retract the Punto line and replace it with: I wouldnt wish that on a Nissan Tsuru.