Attachments
w-gtv6-dentro.jpg
w-gtv6-dentro.jpg (5 KiB) Viewed 6705 times
mjr
Platinum
Platinum

Re: GTV6 resprayed

Post by mjr »

Hi Paul, oh dear, the old soggy door cards thing :roll: I left my series 2 cards in the garage, and they have curled up! I need a series 3 passanger tan recaro card too, since that screwed up completely :-(
yeah i thaught about moving the leccy window switches into the door pull mouldings too. what did you base the fibreglass cars on, youre old ones?
I'm in Pease Pottage, West sussex. I think I have the only GTv6 around here now, there used to be a nice red one in Crawley a few years ago, but I havent seen it for years now.
Paul Bird
Gold
Gold

Post by Paul Bird »

Hi MJR, I had the fibre glass door cards made by a guy in christchurch, dorset.He made a pretty good job too.

Im now living in Poole, dorset and there are a few GTV6's around. Steve Rosser lives a copuple of miles away, then there is Dave Summers aroud the corner from me who has a yellow one but doesnt use it, it just stays in his garage and another one in Wimbourne somewhere. I would like to get my GTV6 to the alfa show next year so perhaps we could meet up then, unless you are ever down this way!

Paul.
Barry
Verde
Verde

Post by Barry »

Paul,shoot me an e-mail will you ?
alfaengines at gmail dot com.
cheers.B
French cars are shit and shit expensive to service and bloody awful and unreliable and expensive and friends don't let friends drive french cars and you wait years for parts.
mjr
Platinum
Platinum

Post by mjr »

Hi Paul, yeah it would be great to meet up, I must start doing a few alfa meets, i have never bothered with them really. I'm not even a memer of aroc these days :oops:
I must post some piccies of mine up, when it next comes out of the garage.! its hibernating now, I dern't disturb it, until its sunny or it will get stroppy! :lol:
Paul Bird
Gold
Gold

Post by Paul Bird »

Hi MJR, please send pics to...... paulbird666@live.co.uk I'de love to see your GTV6.

Cheers
Paul
mjr
Platinum
Platinum

Post by mjr »

will do, as soon as it next comes out I'll get some.
darryl longley
Gold
Gold

Post by darryl longley »

someone was askingabout the series two dash on alfa bb so I dug this out if anyones interested
Attachments
gtv.jpg
gtv.jpg (53.06 KiB) Viewed 6527 times