hutchensgd
Gold
Gold

Post by hutchensgd »

I think it is of course fair for people to enter into a business transaction and give what they have been paid for, and receive what they paid for. I support you 100% on this point to be sure.
Glenn
gtv11636
Gold
Gold

Post by gtv11636 »

Did someone Count the Number of month passed since Vince Bachu said He would call me to resolve our issues ?
I guess not!:wink:

Well, Just so everyone would know, Vince Bachu Didnt bothered to call me or contact with me in any way, not by phone or by e mail, and that was after I asked Him again and again and again By mails, Once a Croock Always a Crook!!
doesnt metter if you belive it or not, you cant argue with simple facts - Vince Bachu is a Damm Liar and simply a Crook!

Vince Bachu be aware!!! We'r Not finished yet! 8)
joey
Gold
Gold

Post by joey »

Hi tomer,

mate can you send me your photos of the bad parts from vince?

my address is: wankski@hotmail.com

i was seriously thinking of buying parts from vince, a motor and g/box that aren't as freely available here. I think most people are on your side tomer, but we want to beleive vince is a reliable vendor, because we need him !!

cheers mate!

joe
"Fun is an unintended, unforeseen, and usually undignified consequence of life."
Greg Gordon
Verde
Verde

Post by Greg Gordon »

I don't know anything about Vince but I have had dealings with Tomer and he is totally honest. I have even trusted him to pay after I have shipped stuff and he usually does within HOURS!
junglejustice
Verde
Verde

Post by junglejustice »

Just sent Tomer a partial original SZ bushing - he paid as promised and accepted the part in as-is condition, no problem...

Good experience he seems decent.

Seperately, a friend of mine transacted recently with Vince BSU and had a completely good experience.

These two guys just did not hit it off.

So be it.
...to Alfa, or not to Alfa? That is the question...
gtv11636
Gold
Gold

Post by gtv11636 »

Dear John and Greg
Thanks for your kind words, that means a lot to me :D

Dear Joe
I'll find some photos and send you soon. :wink:

p.s
You Dont Need anyone, There are also others who brake cars for parts all over the world, Vince is not the only one!
I can give you names and addresses of others from time to time :wink:
BTW - lots of pepole I know from Israel tryed to contact with Vince(before they have spoken to me :twisted: ) problem is He never answer e mails, each and everything he does takes years I guess, I remember when buying from him it took few month to end the deal and then after I sent him the money it took him few more month to shipp the parts, His promisses to refounds or anything like that goes back for 3 years!!!!!! All he ever does is to write stuff like "send me back the bludy parts etc " so that everyone can see his messages in this Forum to make him look good but he never solve anything for real.

I dont know why Michael let him Publish his parts adds in this forum, I think the right thing to do was to force him solve his problems with few pepole here(i'm not the only one) and then go on with his business, its not fair that he still gets a Satge Here, this way he will just keep on doing what he does with no interruptions and thats bothersome. :evil:

I Honestly thought of taking him to court in the UK, I know it sounds too much but I hate Croocks like Vince and I want to teach him a lesson he will not forget so no other alfisti freind out there will go through what I did with him.
imparadiso
Silver
Silver

Post by imparadiso »

some "things" just need to fall away.
three years and all that angst.
and no-thing has been solved.
go and drive your alfas, the two of you.
ivanpetergan
Silver
Silver

Post by ivanpetergan »

gtv11636 wrote:Dear John and Greg
snip....

I Honestly thought of taking him to court in the UK, I know it sounds too much but I hate Croocks like Vince and I want to teach him a lesson he will not forget so no other alfisti freind out there will go through what I did with him.
Vince was convicted in a Birmingham court of selling a car in contravention of British law, then he lost (He did have the sense to admit guilt) in civil proceedings against him
On the basis of these facts, it would appear that the probability is that Tomer was telling the truth all along
Having chatted to Tomer quite a few times & having had the privileged of assisting the buyer of the car that led to the court cases, I can say that I did not see Vince Bhachu do anything to reasonably address the issue of the car he sold my friend
Tomer has never given me cause to doubt his integrity