Mezevenf
Platinum
Platinum

New Alfa + 75/GTV6 part supplier www.aresespares.com.au

Post by Mezevenf »

Just thought I'd let everyone know (in case you havent seen Vlade's website yet) about www.aresespares.com.au.

I have recently been spending a bit of money on my 166 to get its problems sorted so I can sell it to fund my other Alfa's (The 75 and GTV6 :)). I had a problem trying to get some of the parts necessary so I had a few local places tell me what was wrong with the rear suspension exactly and got a few different story's so I went with the guy I trusted most.

The part's I needed were the rear swing arm bushes, which you cannot buy stand-alone from an Alfa parts supplier. These items are $800AUD ea and I needed both sides, plus the control arm on one side and front sway bar linkages and top engine mount. I was looking at about $2000 or more in just parts and I was getting depressed! I contacted Vlade to get me some prices, $700 later I had everything above at my door step. All genuine brand new pieces.

Again, highly recommended, easiest parts supplier to deal with I've ever met, even when I was really vague about the parts I needed!

I've bought a lot of Alfa 75 bits off him too, including two gearboxes, a Veloce bodykit, lights, switches, interior etc.
Bernard M (AKA Mef - Mezevenf)

1986 75QV 3.0L 24v V6 - Silver
1985 GTV6 2.5L 12v V6 - Red
1999 166 3.0L 24v V6 - Red

NightSpec