Ideas for improving the site? Notice any problems? Please report them here.
Yendig
Silver
Silver

Global GTV6 Register

Post by Yendig »

Hi folks.

I have been helping to establish an online, spreadsheet-based Global GTV6 Register. It originated with an idea from the AlfaBB and now has over 140 transaxle GTV6s from around the world listed 8). It can be found by following this link:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key ... l=en#gid=0

The only reason for its' existence is to see how many '6s are still going and which country they are in. You can enter your car anonymously if you wish, though you'll find it on the register more easily if you add some form of identification (forum username, real name, car's name, etc) in the relevant column.

The more information you can provide, the better and more accurate the register will become.

All new entries can be added at the bottom of the list; new additions will be re-arranged into VIN / chassis number order on a regular basis.

Please enter only details of cars that you own & do not edit other owner's cars!

I've suggested to Michael having this topic created as a 'sticky' on the main page - what do you think :?: Good idea :idea: or not?

It seems to me that this is the best place to attract more transaxle GTV6 owners....the more the merrier :D 8)
xrad
Verde
Verde

Re: Global GTV6 Register

Post by xrad »

thanks, just added mine