Related to the Bowling & Grippo Fuel Injection system.
tImBoWe
Gold
Gold

Steve R's Guide

Post by tImBoWe »

Can some one post a link to Steve R's Megasquirt install and build guide. I've been searching high and low and am having trouble locating it.

Cheerz Tim. :oops:
Murray
Verde
Verde

Post by Murray »

Tim it's on the main page in the "Technical" section.Here's a link. What are you building MSI or II ? MS has evolved quite a bit since Steve wrote this so many of the mods. he used are not applicable to MSII.I've just built a second MSII (winter is long in Canada :evil: ) and it's 100% built per the standard MSII instructions.Car started first try and I am now controlling my ignition as well as fuel.Come back here with your questions.There's a few of us sickos who've completed this sucessfully so ask away.

http://www.alfagtv6.com/MegaSquirt/Megasquirt.htm
1986-GTV6
1989-75 Twinspark very sadly sold-remarkable sedan !
2014 Audi Q5 3.0l TDI - torque MONSTER
tImBoWe
Gold
Gold

Post by tImBoWe »

Orrrr. That main page.. Ta for the link.

Murray planning on getting the MS2 v3 as I would be looking to learn about the fuel side the after that get into the ignition department. Still at the beginning stages of the MS introduction manual at the site. Once I've studied up as much info there I'll oder a kit from DIY Auto tune.

Gonna be a bit of a learning curve for me but thats what they say the kit is designed for. I'm allways up for an extra horse or ten as well.

Just one quick question tho... Does my 2.5 have a VR type ignition?

Cheerz Tim.
Paul Bird
Gold
Gold

Re: Steve R's Guide

Post by Paul Bird »

Hi Murry,

I am trying to put together my MS11 V3, I would appreciate some photo's if you have any as it will compliment the wireing diagrammes I have and hopefully make the installasion smoother.

Cheers
Paul Uk