Please post a pic of yourself or your car tell us about yourself and let us know where you are from.
benc
Silver
Silver

Gtv6 Owner in essex UK

Post by benc »

Hello, Ive spent along time dreaming of owning a GTV6, Ive had 5 Opel Monza GSES, 3 VW Sciroccos, and various other silly cars.. Now I have my dream car..., A 84 Gtv6, Been fully restored at some point in its life the bodywork is almost mint part from a little bubbling round the rear lights. Sunroof doesnt close at the rear but thats my next project..
160k on the clock and still pulling strong.. ! I belive my car was a featured car in a UK classic car magazine.. ? Anyone seen it
?

Great site, Great people

Cheers
Ben
Attachments
alfa 013.jpg
alfa 013.jpg (220.73 KiB) Viewed 6377 times
alfa 016.jpg
alfa 016.jpg (224.48 KiB) Viewed 6376 times
Steve R
Platinum
Platinum

Post by Steve R »

Hi Ben

Whereabouts in Essex? I live near Brentwood..... :D
83' GTV6, 3.0 24v supercharged
benc
Silver
Silver

Post by benc »

Hi Steve,
Just up the road.. Stocking Pelham.. Nr B Stortford.. We must meet up.. Do you know of any other local owners ?
mjr
Platinum
Platinum

Post by mjr »

ah good to see some local boys with proper cars :D I am also one of the chosen few :lol: gatwick, west sussex. will post some piccies of my beast soon, once new wheels are fitted.

MJ
Paul Bird
Gold
Gold

Alfa UK

Post by Paul Bird »

Hi all, I am glad that there are some real car drivers still in the UK, I am in Bournemouth, Dorset. I am rebuilding my GTV6 3.0L at the moment, if you guys require any parts for your motors let me know, and any help or advice or any work needed at a cheap price let me know also. Do you ever get to any of the Alfa shows?

All the best
Paul.
07814 055232
Barry
Verde
Verde

Post by Barry »

Welcome ..Always liked the silver colour... :D
rhodes1
Gold
Gold

Your car got my hooked!

Post by rhodes1 »

If yours was the GTV6 in Practical Classics then it was your very car that motivated me to buy my GTV6 in December. I adored them in the 80's ever since I saw a hot little brunette driving one round campus whilst I was at university. When I read about the silver one in Practical Classics it got my engine reving all over again. Now, one GTV6, a Callaway motor and $43k later I've got my perfect weekender.

Congradulations on the GTV6 with history!

RW