Please post a pic of yourself or your car tell us about yourself and let us know where you are from.
cchan
Platinum
Platinum

Post by cchan »

Hi Btech,
I really like your GTV6. Looks like you already went though what I am currently doing now. I was just wondering can you take off your valve cover where you have your brake mc without removing your brake mc. I realize your car is a right hand drive compared to my left hand drive. I just noticed that you have the stock brake mc like I have on the same side. I am going through a swap of the brake mc and the pedal box for my USA car and was wondering how you were able to use the same brake mc on your conversion. Thanks for the info.
bteoh
Platinum
Platinum

Post by bteoh »

Hey CChan,

Must be some difference between LHD and RHD cars. I didn't need to touch the brake booster or mst cylinder at all. Just cut out the valve cover (The one that has the alfa romeo emblem) on the back to clear the booster. Otherwise, really straight forward job.
Other people with RHD cars care to comment?
adelaide gtv6
Silver
Silver

Post by adelaide gtv6 »

hello just wondering how the beast is going?
bteoh
Platinum
Platinum

Post by bteoh »

Nothing much has happened. Sent my Innovate Motorsport AFR meter back to be tested for faults - I couldn't get an accurate reading from it. Just have to get the GoTech Pro tuned or thinking about switching to another ECU later as I can't seem to get it OEM smooth. Cheers