Please post a pic of yourself or your car tell us about yourself and let us know where you are from.
lucass81
Gold
Gold

Post by lucass81 »

I dont mean machanics or engineers, I mean that today the people that make decisions in every company are bussiness administrators, marketing, economy, etc. They run the bussiness. They build FWD couse is cheaper. They use GM motors couse is cheaper. In every company happens the same. There is a fight in decisions making between employes that know about the product they are selling and Harvard economy experts that are hired to make more money. So they lower costs, and bring marketing experts to make a product that every body in the world would buy. In some companies that works very well, for example for Coca-Cola Company. But Alfa were special cars for special people. Today Bimmers still are, specialy M, but Alfas are regular cars that share platforms with Fiats and motors with GM. Remember that when Dodge made the Viper the Chrysler corporation was against that proyect, they said it was a waist of money. But some guy in Dodge asked for a chance of showing the car to the public in an auto show. When people saw the car they start receiving lots of calls wanting to buy the car and beging for them to build it.
84 GTV6
96 M3
joey
Gold
Gold

Post by joey »

MD wrote:joey, so when are you getting your own hair drier to go with the leathers? Ha haaa. Long time no see big guy. Good to see you're back.
welp sir, as each yr passes the use of a hair drier gets more and more redundant. :lol:

oh, i've never left, just been a busy ass yr... good to see the ol' mob running amuck... 8)
"Fun is an unintended, unforeseen, and usually undignified consequence of life."