Please post a pic of yourself or your car tell us about yourself and let us know where you are from.
Rotundus
Silver
Silver

my gtv6 with sound

Post by Rotundus »

Heres my old baby! I miss her so much! 85 black gtv6. I recorded the exhaust note from her. SHe was so so so loud! My neighbours hated me each night i came home in the early wee mornings! Theres nothing like waking up to a roaring GTV6!!! I gotten into alot of trouble with her, she was a blast to drive and it turned alot of heads! I miss you GTV6!

http://www.ozan.ca/ozansgtv6sound.mp3

http://www.illconcepts.com/misc/ozanGTV6.jpg

o
Last edited by Rotundus on Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Alfettish
Platinum
Platinum

Post by Alfettish »

very nice! What kind of system did you have?
Rotundus
Silver
Silver

Post by Rotundus »

Was a full stebro system with euro pipes. It was interesting because the exhaust note got better after a month of driving it. For some reason stainless steel gives a very nice sound.

My stebro system was louder than normal for some reason... Parking lots, tunnels became a joy! Sometimes during the late night i would drive threw downtown and V6 sound would echo of the buildings. SO facking loud! Was so awesome!
Better liv'n through film'n
Alfettish
Platinum
Platinum

Post by Alfettish »

awesome. My first bike was like that. was so fkn loud but really nice. Sounded like an F1 car and my dad said he used to hear me coming for 10 minutes.
dan668s
Gold
Gold

Post by dan668s »

Beautiful sound!!

Hopefully mine will sound something like that when I fire her up as soon as the snow melts here in Norway.

I got CSC headers (no cats), CSC center-section and a Stebro rear-section. Good to hear that your sound improved after a month of driving, as mine sounded a little like it could make even more sound when I fired her up once before putting her away for the winter....

Do you have any other pictures of the car? Looks to be in very good condition :P
Alfa Romeo - The thinking man's car!
--------------------------------------------
2004 Alfa Romeo Sportwagon 1.9 JTD
1986 Alfa Romeo GTV6 2.5
GregoryV
Platinum
Platinum

Post by GregoryV »

Nice sound track and nice car! Howcome the parting was such sweet sorrow (why'd you sell it)?

GV
Rotundus
Silver
Silver

Post by Rotundus »

Im a filmmaker. At the time i was broke and needed about 9grand to buy a camera. So i did the deed and sold the car. I was very very very upset. Dont worry she went to good hands. Soon i'll have another to fill my needs.
Rotundus
Silver
Silver

Post by Rotundus »

sorry link was down....

its back working again.