Please post a pic of yourself or your car tell us about yourself and let us know where you are from.
alfaalan
Silver
Silver

NEW BOY OLD ALFA

Post by alfaalan »

HI I AM ALAN I LIVE IN STAFFORDSHIRE ENGLAND AND HAVE OWNED ALFA GTV/ GTV6,S FOR THE LAST 25 YEARS . HAVING OWNED 5 GTV,S AND 7 GTV6,S YOU COULD SAY THAT I AM A VERY SICK PERSON ! MY LATEST ONE IS A 1982 THAT WAS TAKEN OFF THE ROAD AND STORED IN A GARAGE IN 1992 ONLY RECENTLY BOUGHT BY ME. I AM SLOWLY TRYING TO BRING HER BACK TO LIFE THE FUEL INJECTION SEEMS TO BE A SLIGHT PROBLEM AT THE MOMENT BUT HEY HO IT KEEPS ME OFF THE STREETS AND I WOULD ONLY SPEND MY MONEY ON SILLY THINGS LIKE FOOD AND SO ON IF IT WAS NOT FOR MY LUST FOR ALL THINGS ALFA (ESPECIALLY GTV6,S) MY OTHER MONEY PIT BEING A LAST OF LINE 2005 ALFA 166 2.0 SO I ALSO KNOW ABOUT BIG DEPRECEATION
ANY WAY IT IS GREAT TO READ SO MANY OTHER VEIWS AND EXPERIANCES FROM AROUND THE WORLD.
ALAN[/b]
Attachments
GTV6.jpg
GTV6.jpg (40.52 KiB) Viewed 4769 times
rz
Platinum
Platinum

Post by rz »

he, you will become very skinny if you spent all your money on the gtv and not on food anymore. :lol:
nice car btw
Barry
Verde
Verde

Post by Barry »

Hello and welcome Allan...and remember,caps lock is your friend..hehe.. :wink:

Theres a lot of Alfa guys in the UK that can help you with your car..nice.. :D
French cars are shit and shit expensive to service and bloody awful and unreliable and expensive and friends don't let friends drive french cars and you wait years for parts.
GregoryV
Platinum
Platinum

Post by GregoryV »

Nice looking 82 - looks like my 83 except for a few minor items. Sickness for sure, we once owned a 79 Sport Sedan, 89 Milano and the gtv6 for a period of about 9 years ... miss them all except the gtv6 which I still have
:)

GV
20-Years-3-Motors-Later
x-rad
Verde
Verde

Post by x-rad »

Yeah, welcome...looks like you got yourself a nice vehicle that is in need of TLC

Better in your hands than the wrecker
Fernando
Platinum
Platinum

Post by Fernando »

Welcome Alan.Glad to see this Alfa 'illness' is a worldwide phenomenon. :D Don't feel alone,I am currently on my 4th GTV... :lol: Yours looks great though.

I will not hesitate to spend money on my GTV6 but if it's for clothe's or food I think twice about cost. :oops:
"Racing is life,everything before and after is just waiting."- Steve Mqueen