Please post a pic of yourself or your car tell us about yourself and let us know where you are from.
oshkoshalfa
Silver
Silver

Hello everyone!

Post by oshkoshalfa »

Hello! I'd like to introduce myself and my Alfa. I'm Josh Patterson from Oshkosh, Wisconsin and this is my GTV6. I thought I had the only luci del bosco GTV6 in the world until I saw pics of Micheals at Willow Springs!
Right now we're just waiting out the winter so I'm stuck driving my 164. (Sigh)It's a hard life!http://feed1.tinypic.com/rss.php?u=Nvl0 ... m/1r5126xl[/url]
Last edited by oshkoshalfa on Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MD
Verde
Verde

Re: Hello everyone!

Post by MD »

Hey Josh. Welcome. You may care to place a photo on the Forum to show us your car.
Transaxle Alfas Haul More Arse
oshkoshalfa
Silver
Silver

Re: posting photos

Post by oshkoshalfa »

I can't figure out how to get photos from my computer to a public address so I can post them. Anyone have any tips?
oshkoshalfa
Silver
Silver

Post by oshkoshalfa »

P.S. Sorry to heare about your Alfa. At least I think it was yours (white w/ red trim?) that got rear ended.
Greg Gordon
Verde
Verde

Post by Greg Gordon »

Wecome to the forum! It's always great to have another GTV6 owner on board.

Greg Gordon,
www.hiperformancestore.com
Giuliettaevo2
Verde
Verde

Re: posting photos

Post by Giuliettaevo2 »

oshkoshalfa wrote:I can't figure out how to get photos from my computer to a public address so I can post them. Anyone have any tips?
go to www.tinypic.com and upload them there. then you copy and paste the link and your done... :wink:

Welcome b.t.w. :oops:
Drive it like you stole it...
MD
Verde
Verde

Post by MD »

Hi Josh,

The other way you can directly provide photos is to do this:-

When you start a new subject like you have done,you will see some tabs below the box you are typing into. Hit the "Upload attachment" tab. This will open a second layer of tabs.Hit the "Browse" tab. This will take you to your photos stored on your computer. Locate the photo file you want and hit the "Open" tab. Now hit the "Add the file " tab,this will transfer your file to the site and provide part of the draft you are typing.

If you are finally happy with the text and photo, you can then hit the "Submit" button. If you want to see how it would look once posted, use the"Preview" button first.

The key to successful uploads is to limit the photo file to 250kb or less. If this size is exceeded, the proceedure will fail.

Try it and see how you go. If it doesn't turn out the way you want it, well, delete it and have another go.

Finally, if there is a sequence to the photo story,remember to post in the reverse sequence. ie. the first step should be posted last.

MD
Transaxle Alfas Haul More Arse