Please post a pic of yourself or your car tell us about yourself and let us know where you are from.
titan500
Silver
Silver

hello

Post by titan500 »

Hello all.Im a new owner of a 85 gtv6 in olympia washington.
Will post a pic later.
MerrilGordon
Gold
Gold

Post by MerrilGordon »

Hi Titan500
Is your car in good running order ? If your interested, the North West Alfa Romeo Club based in Seattle will be doing a weekend drive October 8th & 9th. Here is the text:

Subject: Alfa Club Fall Tour Oct. 8th & 9th
Save October 8th and 9th for the Alfa Club's Fall Tour a.k.a. Doc and Glo's Excellent Adventure. Doc Doolittle will lead the club on a two day tour that includes a drive by of Mt Rainier, Mt St Helens, and Mt Adams on the way, Doc's back way, to the Columbia River Gorge. Saturday we'll leave bright and early, 7 AM ugh, from somewhere in the south end, details later, and drive to Elbe, then to Randle and behind Mt St Helens to the Gorge and finally The Dalles. Sunday we'll head over to watch the Maryhill Hill Climb. Doc has arranged a club rate, $60 for a couple, at the Cousins Country Inn in The Dalles. Tell them that it is a NWARC event. You're on your own for reservations (800) 848-9378. I don't know how long they'll hold the rate but Doc wants a head count by the end of the week so act fast then drive fast.
You'll need to if you want to keep up with Doc and Gloria. After you've made your reservations email me back and I'll pass a head count on to Doc.
Emmo

You can contact Dave Emerson at jazzoid@seanet.com
Tell Dave that Merril Gordon sent you.
The club just hosted the national convention for Alfa Romeo and is pretty active.

Glad to have you abord the alfagtv6.org site as well

Merril
82 GTV6 3.0
tImBoWe
Gold
Gold

Post by tImBoWe »

Titan. Wazzup. Good cars. Have fun. Tim.