Anything that does not fit into other topics.
la_strega_nera
Platinum
Platinum

Post by la_strega_nera »

Barry wrote::D Joooooeeeeey....Relax mate......Raggin` you big time here..... :D
Break out a xxx,you`ll feel better...hehe!!
Besides,I spoke to MD,an he says all you blokes down under are related,no matter where you live..so the Kiwis are brothers dude...When the crap hits the fan ,you all huddle around and cry together!!
Oh shit,I cant wait for this reply... :D
A XXX? that must be the light version of a XXXX?
matt
Platinum
Platinum

Post by matt »

related ehh barry

We Aussies are all related in one thing..............causing Springbok pain

.......is that Rathbone (Aussie legend now) dropping the shoulder :D ...good stuff

and as for the kiwi bro's well, arch rivals there, but if the ALL BLACKS played the Boks i'd be going for the all blacks :lol: they cause lots of pain........... you Springboks are dirty players, eye gouge here, tags in the head there.........

You South Afrikans should go easy on the Kiwis tho', thats how they got their accent :D
Attachments
BurgerTackledNZSADUN.jpg
BurgerTackledNZSADUN.jpg (59.37 KiB) Viewed 9600 times
JeanTackledSAAUSPER.jpg
JeanTackledSAAUSPER.jpg (55.07 KiB) Viewed 9603 times
Barry
Verde
Verde

Post by Barry »

8) Ben,yea,dead right...If J gets so emotional on nothin,imagine on a xxxx!! Give the man a light!! :D :D

Matt,Dont go there bro....Our rugby is an embarrasment to the nation here.....so is the cricket,but I had to get all this in while we were ahead... 8)
Ill flatly ignore any more posts once you blokes start winning...(Ostrich culture mate...)

You guys realy make a big thing about the S.A. guys being dirty players,huh??I think some commentator thought he saw something resembling dirty play while the Aussie player was grimmacing and trying to turn around and run as the Springbok tackeled him,and now its dirty play :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: The bugger should have turned around and run earlier!! 8) 8)

Now,as we all know,soccer here is VERY big....THE BIGGEST EMBARRASMENT for us of all!!!!!!!!!!! :oops: :oops: :oops:

From Hero to zero in 6 years....Ah well,we need to look at the bright side..our woman are better looking than yours.......... 8) 8) 8)
matt
Platinum
Platinum

Post by matt »

Barry wrote:From Hero to zero in 6 years....Ah well,we need to look at the bright side..our woman are better looking than yours.......... 8) 8) 8)
oh let the compeTITon begin :D .................
Jim K
Verde
Verde

Post by Jim K »

Hey Barry, need some help?
Here's some!
Attachments
File10002.jpg
File10002.jpg (212.02 KiB) Viewed 9567 times
SydneyJules
Verde
Verde

Post by SydneyJules »

Dammit Jim... this once fine forum is about to go to the dogs!!!

Barry- show us some photos of those South African pit girls you had dangling off your arms....!

I will see If I can find some Aussie ones to put them to shame!
Fixing it bit by bit....
la_strega_nera
Platinum
Platinum

Post by la_strega_nera »

Sooo.... 23 seconds into Australia versus South Africa in the Rugby sevens 1/4 finals, Australia scores. 20-14, Australia wins :D
How do you like them apples? :P
Barry
Verde
Verde

Post by Barry »

:shock: Rugby.???..............Wtf `s rugby??

Oooook Ben,weeeel dooneeee...... :wink: (Didnt even know the 7`s were being played now.. :oops: :oops:)

Jules,the only pics I have readily available now are not suited(In everybody else`s bloody opinion,I think they are very well suited to this forum... :wink: )for publication in this forum...
If you remember I posted a covered pair o` tits for Joey in the days when he had a problem deciding his sexual orientation and was promptly burnt at the stake.....Just to set the record straight here,I believe Joey has decided...no one knows which way ,but he`s decided :D :D :D :D :D (Joe,we are missing you mate!!! :D 8) )where ya??
la_strega_nera
Platinum
Platinum

Post by la_strega_nera »

Barry wrote::shock: Rugby.???..............Wtf `s rugby??

Oooook Ben,weeeel dooneeee...... :wink: (Didnt even know the 7`s were being played now.. :oops: :oops:)

Jules,the only pics I have readily available now are not suited(In everybody else`s bloody opinion,I think they are very well suited to this forum... :wink: )for publication in this forum...
If you remember I posted a covered pair o` tits for Joey in the days when he had a problem deciding his sexual orientation and was promptly burnt at the stake.....Just to set the record straight here,I believe Joey has decided...no one knows which way ,but he`s decided :D :D :D :D :D (Joe,we are missing you mate!!! :D 8) )where ya??
Jeez. I have missed alot in my absence!
Link to the thread?
matt
Platinum
Platinum

Post by matt »

Barry, I guess the 156 "air bags" don't count :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jim you better look at this.....this aussie babe doesn't smoke or bleach hair

What about the latest aussie tourist advertising, click on the TV add.

http://www.wherethebloodyhellareyou.com/

Theres this really really average looking aussie girl *coff* *coff* on a beach in a bikini saying "where the bloody hell are you"

no! now where the bloody hell are you! WOW!

gotta love Australia 8)
fortom
Gold
Gold

Post by fortom »

I like your thinking Jim,,,,,, keep them coming. :twisted:
joey
Gold
Gold

in the spirit of reconciliation...

Post by joey »

this one is for the kiwis...

Image[/url]
"Fun is an unintended, unforeseen, and usually undignified consequence of life."
fortom
Gold
Gold

Post by fortom »

Thanks Joey...... but Jim's one is definately nicer. :wink:
MD
Verde
Verde

Post by MD »

fortom,

Are you sure about that?

joey* tells me he has had 17 Kiwi phone calls all wanting to know her phone number.

*subject to poetic license
Transaxle Alfas Haul More Arse
Barry
Verde
Verde

Post by Barry »

:D Do they care whether its a him or a her??? :D

Feel proud Australia!!!!!!!! You guys beat us at BOWLS today!!!!!!!!!!!!!Well done.... :D

I wont mention that they are also bending us over at almost all the other events as well..For those of you who dont know,the Queen(No,not MD.. :D )came to Ozz for a quickie(visit that is..)and the whole bloody world decided to have the common wealth games!!!
Almost like ancient Roman times..:Hey,JK the hun is coming over for a visit!!..lets throw some slaves Aussies :D )and lions(S.Africans 8) ) in the arena for him!!!yea!!" And what did JK say about this all?? "I think Ill write a book on Alfa Romeo...mmmmmmmmm.Im sure there will be some thing like that one day..."And then he put on a tutu and went back to Athens...hence the italian princess in Greece topic...

I knew there was a link somewhere...

I gotto get a life......