Anything that does not fit into other topics.

Would you give a left nut or a right?

left nut.
67%
right nut.
33%
I already gave them both!
No votes

Total votes: 3

Sporttunergtv6
Platinum
Platinum

Questionable expression

Post by Sporttunergtv6 »

Lately, there has been alot of talk about some pretty sexy automobiles that for some reason require volunteering "a left nut" to own, drive, etc.

My question is why the left nut?! I mean the right is theoretically just as good... Is this an alfa transaxle thing? Do our Alfa's officially have rights to the right nut? If so I was not aware. My girlfriend has both of mine in a vise, so i could not give of them voluntarily (even if I wanted to) without filling out a shit load of paperwork to get my nuts a mere day pass. Better I say(!), at least i will have them for when i need to late brake pass some boner in turn one.

And where is Jim K? He has tested the v6 alfa many a time. Did he have to give a left nut for all those camshafts? Maybe he could shed some light on our collective left nut.

Please, Nuts Abound, Lets hold on to em :lol:

V
Barry
Verde
Verde

Post by Barry »

Aah,a human interests topic...good stuff...
French cars are shit and shit expensive to service and bloody awful and unreliable and expensive and friends don't let friends drive french cars and you wait years for parts.
kevin
Verde
Verde

Post by kevin »

I think subconsciously the male mind is happier to part with the left nut as anything associated with right is always more valuable. As most people are right handed and right footed it is more common to say this. My question is to all you you left handers out there, is it easier to say I would give my right nut ? If not this theory sucks !
x-rad
Verde
Verde

Post by x-rad »

The one day I did not wear my cup to a baseball game, I get nailed in the right nut...and I was the catcher! :shock:

Right one is still a little bruised....

Maybe I will put it on ebay!?!
Barry
Verde
Verde

Post by Barry »

x-rad wrote:The one day I did not wear my cup to a baseball game, I get nailed in the right nut...and I was the catcher! :shock:

Right one is still a little bruised....

Maybe I will put it on ebay!?!
ROTFLOFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D
French cars are shit and shit expensive to service and bloody awful and unreliable and expensive and friends don't let friends drive french cars and you wait years for parts.
Fernando
Platinum
Platinum

Post by Fernando »

X-rad,classic mate,classic. :D

V with all the s&*t my girlfriend has given me of late I am inclined to feel quite partial to donating the left one for a nice modded Ferrari F40. :wink:
"Racing is life,everything before and after is just waiting."- Steve Mqueen
ALFA GTV6 GP
Platinum
Platinum

Post by ALFA GTV6 GP »

You guys where talking about Girl's and Alfa's instead of listening in your Human Biology and Sex Education classes.....
You all need big pointy hats and should be made to sit on your hands in the corner.
haha
John.
Alfa 75 3.0 qv potenziata (Black)
Alfa GTV6 3.0 (Silver)
Alfa GTV6 GP 3.0 (Red)
Alfa GTV6 GP (Concourse)
Alfa GTV6 SA 3.3 AHMotorsport (Grey) 226.3 Bhp atw
Alfa GTV6 3.0 (Dark Grey) 200+ Bhp atw
John in Denver
Silver
Silver

Post by John in Denver »

I was under the impression that the "left" or "right" related to the thread of the nut :roll:
Barry
Verde
Verde

Post by Barry »

John in Denver wrote:I was under the impression that the "left" or "right" related to the thread of the nut :roll:
Pull,Snip(YEEOWWWW!!!!!)..insert key,Brrrrrmmmm,bye....(Shiver....) :roll:
Fernando
Platinum
Platinum

Post by Fernando »

This thread sounds like we all intend to audition for the next Jackass movie. :lol:
rz
Platinum
Platinum

Post by rz »

not for me guys, i just got married :lol: :?:
Fernando
Platinum
Platinum

Post by Fernando »

Congratulations Marc.Which one did you marry ? Red or black ? :lol:

My family are fond of reminding me that you cannot be married AND drive an Alfa. :evil: