Anything that does not fit into other topics.
x-rad
Verde
Verde

"ring Taxi"

Post by x-rad »

Speaking of the "ring taxi" anybody every ride it??(and I mean the one in Germany...the car)
Barry
Verde
Verde

Post by Barry »

Jim!! You been corrupting the youngsters again????????? :wink: :wink:
French cars are shit and shit expensive to service and bloody awful and unreliable and expensive and friends don't let friends drive french cars and you wait years for parts.
x-rad
Verde
Verde

Post by x-rad »

See...I knew one of you wise asses would make a comment...that's why I said "the car"..... :lol:

it does sound kinda funny "ring taxi" when you say it a few times....

seriously...anybody pay for a ride (aw geeze..here we go again)
MD
Verde
Verde

Post by MD »

I dunno about any ring taxi but I heard about this one...

A passenger in a taxi leaned over to ask the driver a question and tapped him on the shoulder.
The driver screamed, lost control of the cab, nearly hit a bus, drove up over the curb, and stopped just inches from a large plate glass window.

For a few moments everything was silent in the cab, and then the still shaking driver said,
'I'm sorry, but you scared the daylights out of me.'

The frightened passenger apologized to the driver and said he didn't realize a mere tap on the shoulder could frighten him so much.

The driver replied, 'No, no, I'm sorry, it's entirely my fault. Today is my first day driving a cab...................

I've been driving a hearse for the last 25 years.' :D :D
Transaxle Alfas Haul More Arse
Barry
Verde
Verde

Post by Barry »

:D :D
French cars are shit and shit expensive to service and bloody awful and unreliable and expensive and friends don't let friends drive french cars and you wait years for parts.
kevin
Verde
Verde

Post by kevin »

Ok on subject of hearses, we have a member of our Alfa Club who has a total fascination with them. His dad was an undertaker so he used to get dropped of at school in one.(his brothers used to get out four blocks away). Even though he has a few Alfas ,they used to take the hearse on holiday with surfboards on the roof. I guess with a 156 sportwagon hearse dream his name of Fester(nick name) suits him.
Fascinating character.
Back to the Ring.
Barry
Verde
Verde

Post by Barry »

"Back to the Ring."

ooof..! 8)