Anything that does not fit into other topics.
Hamishm00
Gold
Gold

Post by Hamishm00 »

oooooh Zamani - low blow!!!! i like it!

Time for a legendary comeback here Barr!
Dos circos de 156 3.76L v6 cavalinhos
Jim K
Verde
Verde

Post by Jim K »

Since there have been no official retractions of your defamatory, questionable, suspicious and insulting medical explanation regarding my IQ somehow having to do with my ass, I have no recourse but heed the advice of my lawyer (whose inexplicably expensive brain is also in his ass, since he also lives on the proper side of the globe!)and publicize two more pictures related to your foul existense and admittedly sick habits. Its beyond me, how or why the racing authorities in your inverted country allow you to use the items shown (photographed outside your locker)as proper racing attire. If you feel bad about your preferences getting out in the open, or you have regretted your groundless accusations,I'm willing to make you a deal: you stop spreading lies about me and I won't tell the truth about you! If you agree, crawl out from under your rock and wave your panties! The Greek Goblin will notice and save you from further needless embarassment! ya!
Attachments
This is how you plan to show up in the Ring?? Lets see you try and pick your nose with those!!
This is how you plan to show up in the Ring?? Lets see you try and pick your nose with those!!
untitled4.jpg (37.75 KiB) Viewed 9790 times
Jim K
Verde
Verde

Post by Jim K »

By the way MD, in an effort to understand your verbal diarrhea against me, I have searched and found pictures of some of your distant relatives and ancestors. These will be released in this thread only on popular demand. It really helps to know one's genealogy to understand them! Aren't you a bit curious??? We did a great job, you probably didn't even know you were related to these people (or wanted to forget,more than likely-heheh!)
MD
Verde
Verde

Other

Post by MD »

Listen fairy features, I have something simple to say to you just to make sure you grasp it all (think you have been doing a bit of grasping for a while now)and that is..blow it out your ear!

I can handle you even if it needs a pair of tongs just in case you got some sort of fairy goblin disease but the guy who has me worried is the Guru. He has been VERY quiet for too long. I have this feeling he is planning something nasty. I am wondering now whether it was such a good idea to put that electric cattle prod up to his rosie cheeks by exposing his safety helmet.

I am comforted by the news that after the chime from the Zed, Bazza has sought clinical advice from his physiotherapist and is now using both hands occasionally changing to a piece of string tied to his left foot . (He's gotta have the right foot free to operate the loud pedal.)

Finally? JK, I got a bone to pick with you. What's the big idea of embarrassing a guy going out for a quiet bean burn on his motor bike and taking his photo without asking him to wash the bike first ? I call that a low blow even for a goblin.
Last edited by MD on Wed Nov 09, 2005 2:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Transaxle Alfas Haul More Arse
Zamani
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Zamani »

Wow, shoes and gloves from hell.

Definitely flame proof, exceeds all FIA standards.
MD
Verde
Verde

Other

Post by MD »

Well Baz, I hope the boys are warming up the site for ya? Otherwise I will be eating humble pie for six months for nothin... :lol:
Hamishm00
Gold
Gold

Post by Hamishm00 »

[Hamish is now picking fights, to try and increase traffic on this site)

Oiy Zamani!
Why don't you slip into something more comfortable...like a coma!

and MD, The more I think of you, the less I think of you.

Barry - You look like a talent scout for a cemetery, and before you respond to that, save your breath. You'll need it to blow up your date. And Where did you get your haircut, the pet shop?

and Jim *drumroll*:
I don't know what your problem is, but I'll bet it's hard to pronounce.

[/b]
MD
Verde
Verde

Other

Post by MD »

(Hamish is now picking fights, to try and increase traffic on this site)
Hamishm00

Mate, I have to be honest and say your motive is good but the delivery is bad news. No seriously, I am hoping that most visitors have found the recent nonsense -just that- pure nonsense for the sake of some light hearted humour with the emphasis on the word humour.

Unless I have lost something in the translation, I think this post may take things to places I do not choose to go because it could easily go completely wrong.

So far, I am cool but I cannot contribute to it, sorry.
Last edited by MD on Wed Nov 09, 2005 12:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jim K
Verde
Verde

Post by Jim K »

Oh NO you don't! You can't get off THAT easy, just flicking the switch? You think I'll let all my research into your distant past go to waste? You had this coming; here I was trying out the new RingWear race collection,and one of your nosey camera freaks got shutter -happy! You have to suffer the immediate consequences and THEN we can call it quits if you don't wanna play no mo'! For the time being, here are two of your relations, we couldn't get any coherent information from them (after all, you yourself were barely 14 when you learned to wave good-bye!)as to how close you were. AND, these are the most civil-looking ones from the bunch...what ARE you...people, genetically engineered or what?? Was brain installation optional among you? Good thing you're all the other side of NormalSphere! I'll bet your neighborhood is called The Twilight Zone district; Am I close or am I close? :shock:
Attachments
Cousins, in-laws, what? Couldn't get a meaningful word out of'em!
Cousins, in-laws, what? Couldn't get a meaningful word out of'em!
untitled.jpg (59.28 KiB) Viewed 9706 times
MD
Verde
Verde

Other

Post by MD »

JK

As you can see from my edit, I have clarifed that I was specifically trying to make a comment to Hamishm00 for only the post previous to mine. I did not intend to refer to any other post.

Without repeating myself but just to further clarify, members can post whatever they want. It is not for me to say. I was just saying that I am going to stay out of a stream that had started to move silly humour to a stream that may have a potential to offend. This is not a criticism of Hamishm00 personally as I do not know him at all. I would never carry on with any disputation in public. I can also see that his motivation was sound which is to increase the interaction. That's a good thing. I just felt uneasy about the execution of that idea that's all.

I hope you are ok with that Hamishm00 ?

JK, I am totally cool with everything else.

So now that you have been lulled back into your false sense of security, please ensure you get one of those bicycle handle bar type mirrors and mount it on you shoulder so you can keep a permanent security watch over your keyster. :lol:
Hamishm00
Gold
Gold

Post by Hamishm00 »

hhehehe i can see it's working.

:lol:

MD - Have a XXXX for me and relax.

(PS: for those who don't know XXXX is how Queenslander's spell "beer")
MD
Verde
Verde

Other

Post by MD »

What just the one Fourex? Wouldn't even touch the sides mate. :)

Now let me see, two cans of baked beans and a Fourex six pack, oooh yeah!! Sounds like a good brew to do some smooth cruisin' on the bicicletta.

You've heard of a slow blow fuse? Well a slow blow bean is 10 times worse- especially if it sneaks it out in a crowded lift. :lol:

I don't know why I hang out with you lot. You're definitely going get me into trouble. My mother told me it was safe to hang out with the Alfa crowd 'cause they are all ex choir boys but I am starting to think I was led up the garden path. :lol:
Maurizio
Verde
Verde

Post by Maurizio »

:mrgreen: to increase the traffic

Slalom Alfa... look at the amazing amount of grip, the man can drive :twisted:
So what type of alfa romeo is this?

I know I'm asking for month ban from the site ..... :lol:
Banned.. ? ;-) Daily donky.. ==> BMW 325d Image
E36M3 (3.0) Ringtool :twisted: ==> definitely BANNED!

AR 75 TS Ringtool '90, AR Spider 2000 veloce '79
Hamishm00
Gold
Gold

Post by Hamishm00 »

hmmmm Maurizio - your location - you live 151 kilometres from the ring? almost far enough away not to smell it...h0h0h0
Jim K
Verde
Verde

Post by Jim K »

Well Maurizio, if this wasn't enough to show everyone what proper setup is, I don't know what is!!
I want to believe that a gtv/75 properly set up will match the M3 and its something I've seen with my car here against a similar car to the movie (with 320hp in our case) I struggled but I tailgated the guy for ~5 laps (x3.2km). The difference was that with his power he could afford to drive a bit sloppy and make up for it, whereas I was driving google-eyed and on the edge trying to keep a perfect line. In the straight he'd pull away, but come corner time...your ass is grass and I'm the lawnmower!!