Anything that does not fit into other topics.
Barry
Verde
Verde

This is for MD,Ben,Jules,Pancho and all the other Aussie`s`

Post by Barry »

S.A--289 for 6 in 50 overs at Kingsmead.. :D :D :D
World champions-Australia-93 all out...... :oops:

Hehe..revenge is sweet :D (may as well boast while I can..)
MD
Verde
Verde

Post by MD »

Hey Bazza,

I have researched the cause of the huge loss. I am told the Aussies have been using a new turbo style of cricket bat assembled with some piss weak 10mm stainless nuts & bolts.

Personally I think this would make the bats excessively heavy and cause the players to drag them on the ground when making runs.

Now anyone knows that you can't run when your nuts are draggin on the ground... :D

...Jules, help me out here I am running out of bullshit.
Transaxle Alfas Haul More Arse
matt
Platinum
Platinum

Post by matt »

Richie voice "pretty piss poor effort that"
Now anyone knows that you can't run when your nuts are draggin on the ground...
:lol: :lol: thats called a "skippy" usually happens when someone in the group is pissed/drunk, lost it by 2-3am

but there reason we lost is because the Aussies where all in the pub till 5am while...........
Smithy
Silver
Silver

other

Post by Smithy »

Did Graham Smith finally figure out which way to hold a bat :lol:
Barry
Verde
Verde

Post by Barry »

What a fickle lot South Africans are....While losing pathetically in Ozz lately,everyone bayed for Grahams blood...He then goes on to score the highest opening score at the particular field ever and he`s a bloody hero!!

Dont know if you guys watched the game lsat night,but the Aussies realy looked like a second rate team..I say this with respct,cause Im a fan although it riles me at how smugg they are...Take nothing away from them though,they are worthy title holders (world champions)

I dont get excited at how good a team does batting first anymore(unless its our useless bastards doing what they do best-losing...)cause todays teams are so well honed,the following team usually does as well,or better...hell,does this make sense? this is what the game is about after all... :roll:

Yea,while you blokes are losing....Im smugg for once...bring it on guys!!!HA!

*Depending on the outcome of the next game,I might be away on leave untill further notice-like when we win again..*
Barry
Verde
Verde

Post by Barry »

:D Mike,WHAT NUTS??.....hahahaha.... :D
fortom
Gold
Gold

Post by fortom »

Hey Barry, maybe Susie of 95 rugby world cup poisoning fame is at work again....... the kiwis here still have not got over her.......... :lol:
Barry
Verde
Verde

Post by Barry »

:wink: Tom,They still bitchin about 95?? Oh man....
The game is starting here....Sunday morning,9:30 am..Im going to watch the Aussies get hammered....haha...(these buggers better win,my mouth is seriously big this morning...)

chat ltr!!! 8) :P

Tom,you guys played Pakistan and won??Heard something on the news here,would have been a whitewash except the Pakis won the last game..
Barry
Verde
Verde

Post by Barry »

:D :D Hey,looking at the posts its mostly S.Africans and Kiwis posting here...where are the Aussies???????????? :?: :D
fortom
Gold
Gold

Post by fortom »

yeah the kiwis are playing against the west indies at the moment......but i will always support S.A. pity the super 14 esp the Sharks are getting a hiding at the moment. :(
Barry
Verde
Verde

Post by Barry »

:oops: Tom,lets not go there..Rugby is not tops here at the moment....

and the cricket is not quite going our way here either..(I typed that very slow.....)

Aaah well,had to give the Aussies a breather,otherwise we take the one days with 2 to go still...hehehehe..
kevin
Verde
Verde

Post by kevin »

I think we are going to have to eat humble pie big time as we are getting our butts seriosly kicked tonight at Durbs.
Murray
Verde
Verde

Post by Murray »

Barry et al...Seeing as your using this forum to discuss your recent triumphs I think you have a responsibilty to explain the game of cricket to we North Americans :lol:
1986-GTV6
1989-75 Twinspark very sadly sold-remarkable sedan !
2014 Audi Q5 3.0l TDI - torque MONSTER
Zamani
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Zamani »

I used to play cricket for my highschool.
Mats
Verde
Verde

Post by Mats »

Murray: Triumphs?? Don't bring up crappy brit cars on a forum as fine as this. :) :wink:
Mats Strandberg
-Scuderia Rosso- Now burned to the ground...
-onemanracing.com-
-Strandberg.photography-

GTV 2000 -77 - Died in the fire.
155 V6 Sport -96 - Sold!