Anything that does not fit into other topics.
patzo_3l
Platinum
Platinum

Other forums

Post by patzo_3l »

ok guys dont want to start any trouble here but here goes.
now to me, i see this forum as the best alfa one going around. (cheers to you Mickey). but sometimes i find myself on other alfa forums looking up stuff or selling or whatever. dont want to step on anyones toes or anything but unlike our forum here were everyone gets along quite well even when we disagree we are all still alfisti and that links us together. just wouldnt mind creating some sort of short list to keep clear of certain members from other forums so as to save people from having to go through slandering matches like i have lately. i dont wana make anyone look bad here but im tired of simply making innocent posts and having my head bitten off beacuse i have an opinion. what do some of you guys think. can we just create a shortlist of people or forums to stay away from or share our experiences to warn others. this may not be an issue for some so just testing the waters. if i am out of line then just tell me to shut up :D
patzo_3l

3l gtv6 turbo 85'
2006 147 gta selespeed
1990 75 twinspark
1998 spider
2.0l gtv 85'
33 1.7ie
MD
Verde
Verde

Post by MD »

patzo

As a general rule people on this forum get along well because it has a good mix of knowledge and learning and its this sharing process that keeps us all amused and interested.

Site management also have a code of conduct that can be applied if the substance of the posts do not materially benefit the site as a whole. I therefore think in the bigger scheme of things, its already taken care of.

See :http://alfagtv6.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t= ... 53c94cd9a4
Transaxle Alfas Haul More Arse
Barry
Verde
Verde

Post by Barry »

List of persons and forums to avoid:

MD. - Trainspotters.net
JK. - Sad anoraks .com
Barry. - Nailpolish heaven .com
Patzo - Onlyturbo.nosupercharging.net
**** - Isellanything.com

:D :D
patzo_3l
Platinum
Platinum

Post by patzo_3l »

hahah like yor sense of humour bazza. :lol:
patzo_3l

3l gtv6 turbo 85'
2006 147 gta selespeed
1990 75 twinspark
1998 spider
2.0l gtv 85'
33 1.7ie
MD
Verde
Verde

Post by MD »

Hey Bazza.
Medical ALERT. :shock:
They are carrying out vaccination trials on a new rabbies vaccine and you are next in the que. Move along will ya ! Yeah that's the one, the farque. :P
Barry
Verde
Verde

Post by Barry »

:D :D :D :D
Jim K
Verde
Verde

Post by Jim K »

One thing these southern hemisphere weasels aren't purposely telling you is you got to keep away from most of them after dark; always keep some garlic in your pockets and wear a cross around your neck! :shock: leave them mothers hungry, they want you for lunch! :lol: This is one kind of members to watch out for. Now for some others, you'd be better off wearing steel pants to preserve your peace of mind (or whatever) :lol: Consider yourself warned! You see, cars is only an excuse here, in reality we're after each other and in the end: There can be only One! (said McCloud) :twisted: :twisted: :lol:
Jim K.
Mats
Verde
Verde

Post by Mats »

MacLeod you wanker... :P

sad anoraks.com instant classic, hahaha.
Mats Strandberg
-Scuderia Rosso- Now burned to the ground...
-onemanracing.com-
-Strandberg.photography-

GTV 2000 -77 - Died in the fire.
155 V6 Sport -96 - Sold!
MD
Verde
Verde

Post by MD »

JK this is for your own good. Diarrhoea causes dehydration and you gotta a bad case of the verbal kind. Get in the que quick before they run out. :P

Geez that que is popular this week..probably givin'out fries with every dose. :lol: