Anything that does not fit into other topics.
75 GTA
Gold
Gold

For the experts...

Post by 75 GTA »

http://www.mat.fi/project1984toyotacelicaturbo.htm

Who can find a very interesting mechanical feature in this project that, somehow, links this Toy(ota) to Alfa Romeo?

The whole restore project is absolutly perfect...I´d love to see this done to a, for example, 75 Turbo IMSA
75 TS Road specs
75 TS Gr N
146 TS
sh0rtlife
Verde
Verde

Post by sh0rtlife »

im all for the restoration/reserection of an old car or race car but what didnt they replace of the body?
Mats
Verde
Verde

Post by Mats »

75 GTA wrote:http://www.mat.fi/project1984toyotacelicaturbo.htm

Who can find a very interesting mechanical feature in this project that, somehow, links this Toy(ota) to Alfa Romeo?

The whole restore project is absolutly perfect...I´d love to see this done to a, for example, 75 Turbo IMSA
R-U-S-T :shock:

But I guess you mean the Twin sparkplugs?

Can anyone see the link between this engine and the old Saab B-engine out of the OG 900? :)
sh0rtlife wrote:im all for the restoration/reserection of an old car or race car but what didnt they replace of the body?

Obviously this car has some history, looks like an old Rally car, Group A or maybe even Group B?? :o
Anyway, it's not the Finnish way of doing stuff. The easy way I mean, they rather do it the right way. :wink:
Mats Strandberg
-Scuderia Rosso- Now burned to the ground...
-onemanracing.com-
-Strandberg.photography-

GTV 2000 -77 - Died in the fire.
155 V6 Sport -96 - Sold!
75 GTA
Gold
Gold

Post by 75 GTA »

Yeah...I mean the double ignition, 8 valves and double chain-drived twin cam. The Turbo is a nice extra-feature Alfa could have used to the TS´s.
75 TS Road specs
75 TS Gr N
146 TS