Anything that does not fit into other topics.
Fernando
Platinum
Platinum

Toyota Drivers Suck!

Post by Fernando »

Timo you flipping chop! :evil: How do blow 18 seconds in one lap AFTER your first sector time was on the money going into the final lap?

I was so upset I had to go and wash the dishes and take out the garbage or I would have kicked something broken last night. :lol:

That race was such an emotional roller coaster but well done Lewis I have no gripes with your World title.

So did you guys also 'enjoy' the race ? I still love this sport as much as I did when I first started watching it as a youngster.I was about 4 years of age when I fell in love with the sport and many moons later that love is still as strong.

By the way Barry says 'Hi' to all..poor chap has been retilling his home with much cursing and swearing at bathrooms and toilets etc... :lol:
"Racing is life,everything before and after is just waiting."- Steve Mqueen
Mats
Verde
Verde

Re: Toyota Drivers Suck!

Post by Mats »

I hope he likes Mercs, because that's what he will be driving for the rest of his life...

"But I was on slicks"

wanker...
Mats Strandberg
-Scuderia Rosso- Now burned to the ground...
-onemanracing.com-
-Strandberg.photography-

GTV 2000 -77 - Died in the fire.
155 V6 Sport -96 - Sold!
GarthW
Verde
Verde

Post by GarthW »

Damn Lewis can drive, anyone remember him drving that car all the celebs drive on Top Gear..? Killed everyones time in the wet, well nearly haha.

But well done to him, i'm a ferrari fan very much, well i loved Schuey, but good on him....but go Massa next season.

Kimi whats up with you..? :roll:

Selling 1985 GTV6.

Ecu and injectors, lightened.....plays music.
Fernando
Platinum
Platinum

Post by Fernando »

I remember that Topgear episode very well Garth.Bloody hell but Lewsi can pedal a motor car AND still sing while doing it. :shock:

Let's just hope Kimi has a much better season but Felipe is really looking like the complete package to me.Looks like Schumi's tutoring has paid off nicely. :D

I am looking forward to seeing Bruno Senna in an F1 car.... :D
"Racing is life,everything before and after is just waiting."- Steve Mqueen